13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Other
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: Several
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2015 - Payton

PlayDohBalls

I spent a very happy hour today with the most delightful Payton. She is a lovely girl with a slim body, the sweetest bum, beautiful legs, a gorgeous smile and an extremely bubbly personality. 

This is the second time I’ve had the pleasure of seeing her and it won’t be the last I can assure you. It’s such a pleasure to spend some quality time with a girl who sincerely enjoys what she does, and to say that Payton enjoys herself would be an understatement. She is amazing. I would probably describe her massage style as sexy, raunchy, athletic, fun, wicked, teasing and very adventurous.

Her sense of humour is fantastic and there were plenty of laughs along the way which I always enjoy. For me it really enhances a truly sensual experience. And as bonus, she is a good friend with some of the beautiful girls I see regularly, so I’m looking forward to some exciting doubles coming up sometime in the future.

If you want to have a great time with a really lovely girl then I’m sure you’ll find that Payton won’t disappoint you. 

(I've probably indicated the wrong eye colour for Payton so don't hold that against me. Perhaps someone can correct me)

• Thanks 3

Glad to see you enjoyed your time today and a very positive review of Payton. Determining the colour of someone's eyes has never been a strong point. Lol .

i havent been to bodyrotic. is bbbj an option? cof? cim? cob? full service? thanks

Not that I'm aware of unloader. I've been coming to BR for many years and have never heard it mentioned. And definitely not with the girls I see regularly.

there's things that are listed on a website then there are things that girls will do when you are with them. So i thought i'd ask.

so not even cbj at bodyrotic?

thanks

Mate its a classy erotic massage venue full of beautiful goddesses. Go and experience it for yourself and I guarantee the last thing on your mind will be a cbj .Oh yes and make sure you ask for the fantasy room. Cheers ul

JB ,you hit the nail on the head.

Most of the girls are real sweethearts who will give you a sexy time and make you feel like a million bucks ,with no extras! What's more I think almost all of them like it that way & lots wouldn't be working there if it changed.

I’m looking forward to some exciting doubles coming up sometime in the future.

You deviant ... looking forward to the review! :P  ;)  

I agree with everything PlayDoh has said, Payton is fantastic especially if looking for a raunchier style massage and that's without any extras included. She's recently added a few new tricks to her arsenal including some toy action, I definitely recommend it.

......with no extras! What's more I think almost all of them like it that way & lots wouldn't be working there if it changed.

I like it that way too Andy. I probably wouldn't go there if it changed.

I would probably describe her massage style as sexy, raunchy, athletic, fun, wicked, teasing and very adventurous.
Go easy with the adjectives or there wont be any left for your next great Bodyrotic review :P 

I'll have to find a whole new set of adjectives or invent some for my review so it doesn't appear I'm being lazy and copying you lol

I'm certain PrincessDani that when you do catch up with Payton you'll discover adjectives you never knew existed before. And more than likely quite a few adverbs as well. I can hardly wait to read your review.

PDB ,you're a guy with good taste mate,I have never tried Payton ,but sounds like it might be time to do so!

Edited by AndyJ
Name removed for privacy safeguard

I caught up with Payton yesterday and enjoyed a most tender, soft, sweet, gentle hour with her. She is a wonderful lady. I know this isn't the normal raunchy comment you read on PP, but I absolutely loved every minute of her company.

My time with Payton was sensual rather than raunchy JB. I know she can be very raunchy, but sometimes it's good to enjoy a more sensual time, which is what we did.

Good to hear you met Lola. She's a wonderful, happy girl.

Totally agree. Sounds like we all finished the week off well. Even managed a couple of coldies downstairs before heading home. Lol

Sad to report that Payton is now no longer at Bodyrotic. She will be greatly missed I think. I'm just one of the many clients who enjoyed the wonderful company of this lovely girl. She is a totally gorgeous lady and was an embellishment to Bodyrotic. It would be fantastic if Sophie could find some way to convince her to return. I know that all of her admiring clients would be eternally grateful and very happy.

Payton is absolutely amazing and it's so sad that due to in house cattiness she is no longer working at Bodyrotic, u may still find her (thank god) currently under the name GIA working at BLISS