15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Green
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Athletic
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: Several
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  31. Blowjob: Unsure
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  36. Overall Looks: Pretty
  37. Overall Personality: Lovely
  38. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - April 2011 - Bella

I had been trying to see Bella for a while.

I had heard a few recommendations from a couple of the receptionists and a couple of the girls for her. I didn't know anything about her looks or her style but just had a bunch of "she's awesome"s.

I didn't want to stress the issue by actually making a booking, so for a couple of weeks I was just showing up with an open mind but secretly hoping she would be available. It felt more fun this way … except she was never there.

Until she was.

It was a ridiculously busy Sunday night, the line up was very impressive, best selection of girls I had ever seen actually, as if to test my resolve. Bella was cute and very sexy but not necessarily a stand out in this company. Short, pretty without being stunning, fair skin, fine hair, sexy figure with bolt on D-Cups and some tats on display. She has an easy way about her though. Confident but not brash. Sweet but not shy. Sexy but not trashy. A good blend.

The session started with a very sensuous teasing and tickling style of massage, but not the absent vagueness of someone not committed to the task at hand. Bella's massage is smooth and sensuous and every motion is done with purpose and awareness. Her hands and body met mine from head to toe and back again … a few times.

My tackle got lots of attention and at some natural point in the affair we started kissing. I felt like I was making out with a date rather than receiving a service. I don't normally indulge in the 50 bucks for touching 'below the waist' but when Bella was giving me a nude reverse, on a whim I asked if it would be OK if I licked her pussy. It's very cute and pink befitting her slight frame and fair skin. As it hovered over my face I just couldn't resist. I normally feel like paying extra to eat a girls pussy is a total rip off. But tonight was an exception, in fact I think it was the first time I have gone down on a girl at Bliss. It was a totally rewarding experience. Sweet and juicy and she was very appreciative

As the massage progressed I returned some favours, with her on the table and me giving her a body slide. Good clean family fun.

After some more shenanigans and hotness I found myself standing between her legs with her perched on the edge of the table. We made out more and she emptied me onto her belly with a satisfied sigh as I kissed her mouth and breasts. On a flight of whimsy i knelt down and licked my jizz off her belly just to see if I would get a rise. She seemed to enjoy it with a wry smile.

We never negotiated any extras and I was a bit worried I was gonna get hit with an itemised tab for all the liberties I took, but when I asked her what I owed her, she just shrugged and said 'I charge $50 for touching'.

Because all the shenanigans was unspoken and evolved naturally, I'm not sure if all the kissing and licking was a case of YMMV or part of her standard service. I didn't what to ask lest I break the spell. In any case, I was very happy and a little bit charmed by her elfin and ethereal, but totally down and dirty approach.

Would I go again? Well I did, about 4 times so far. And each time was as enjoyable and as entrancing as the first.

/< /=

• Thanks 8

Very nice work KF! A good time was clearly had by all...!

You'd agree there are some stars at Bliss right now, right? I've never met Bella but she sounds right on form... fantastic.

I'm with you 100% on not paying to go below the waist but when it happens naturally like that - and not to mention the kissing! - it can be awesome.

Cheers!

GS

Judging from the reviews BonC seems to have a fair bit of talent and Bella being one of them , cheers for the review Kingfisher

I've never been to Bliss on Crown.

Recent reviews seem to suggest it's a good place to be atm ;)

Thanks for sharing, Kingfisher.

AR

You'd agree there are some stars at Bliss right now, right?

On this particular night there were so many babes I would have had a hard time choosing between 3 stunners if I hadn't already set my heart on Bella. The also-rans in attendance were also gorgeous and would easily have rated amongst my choices on another day.

It was crazy busy too. All the usual intro rooms were full with punters and I was shunted into one of the free massage rooms upstairs for the intro. I gather I wasn't the only one in that position too at the time.

I'm a bit backed up in my Bliss reviews but in summary I've seen ruby, phoebe and felicity and ginger in short order recently and they are all good looking girls.

/< /=