Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Amber
  2. Session Month: February
  3. Session Year: 2015
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bliss on Crown
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 104 Crown Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9360 3366
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): blissoncrown.com.au
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Daytime
  14. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Tanned
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Athletic
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  31. Blowjob: Unsure
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: No, all included
  37. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  38. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  39. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  40. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss on Crown - February 2015 - Amber

On arrival at Bliss I was met at the inner door by a tall blond woman who ushered me into a side room. The room was nicely decorated with a corner shower and a massage table along with a white leather three seater sofa.

The woman then asked if I’d been here before. To which I answered no. She explained the service was a nude body to body massage and hand relief ‘of course’. There were three ladies available she would send them through to meet me individually. She also asked how long I wanted, I said half an hour and she asked for the $160 which I gave her.

The first girl entered so quickly I was taken off guard, having sat down on the sofa. As Amber introduced herself I stood feeling weak at the knees. I shook her hand meekly.  A tall blond, with a moon shaped pretty face. She was only wearing a bright yellow and orange bra and matching G-string, her breasts were stunning full and sexy showing plenty of cleavage. She was tanned and slim a size 8 body with nice long legs. As she turned I got my first brief look at her bottom, the G-string showed a firm lightly tanned two hands full that was smoking hot. She explained she does a very visual massage in a quite girl next door voice.

I sat not really knowing what to think, the second girl entered an Asian half Chinese/Korean introduced herself in a broken English voice. Compared to Amber she was over dressed, in a black knee length dress. She explained that she was new, this being her third day. That she did a more Tai massage and was able to offer other services. Frankly I was put-off, this was going to be hard enough without a language barrier! Also she was not that great looking only average.

As she made her way out of the room the office manager popped her head in and said I’ve got another girl. With my head spinning, and my urge to just get his done I decided to take Amber without seeing the other girls. Amber was more than hot enough.

A few moments latter Amber returned all smiles, she set up the shower and explained the time starts when she returns. We were staying in this room as all the upstairs rooms were in use. I explained that this was my first time. She offered to get me a drink, I asked for a sparkling mineral water.

I undressed and got into the shower; while I tried to clean myself slowly I was in and out too quickly forgetting to even wet my hair. As I sat again on the sofa the towel around my waste I felt strange, what if I was not clean enough? So I decided not to dry my legs as a kind of proof I’d been in the shower.

Amber returned a few moments later with a glass of mineral water. She set up the table and took off her bra. I took a sip of the water and lay face down on the table.

Amber got onto the table from the rear, asking me to open my legs so she could move up my back.

Amber started to massage my back by first applying some massage oil. I felt her breasts running overmy back. Her gold necklets trailing along. She caressed my arms and shoulders, move down my sides. She would from time to time breath on my neck. It seem silly but yet sexy.

Amber asked can I get you to roll over. I did and she sat cross my legs, she applied massage oil to her breasts, she then began to slide up and down. As she moved she took my right hand and placed it on her left breast, She was firm and soft, the nipple firm but not hard. Her hand passing over my dick, she licked my right nipple and even licked my balls gently.

Finally she turned with her ass across my chest. She applied some oil on both cheeks, picked up my hands and leaned forward. I started to gently rub her ass while looking at the anus and pussy, she was completely hair free. A gold chain was attached to a pierced clitoris.

Amber took my hands and placed them on her breasts. As she moved I felt how full and firm they were. Amber then move to oil my now hard dick. Moving down so my view was again pussy and ass but with a view of her hands on me.

The hand job was firm with lots of oil, hard and quick. I was now tensing for orgasm. My cock was pointing at her breasts.

As I realised I was going to cum I attempted to warn her, she didn’t slow and I came very hard, I don’t know if I came directly on her breasts or not but I fell back.

Amber said she did not hear what I said, I was trying to say I’m about to cum, she said ‘I just went with my gut’. Hopping down she started to clean up. After cleaning me off she took a quick shower. I got my wallet out and asked if it would be OK to give her a tip. She said yes it was a big complement. I again thanked her and gave her $50. I took a shower as she cleaned the room. As I dressed she assured me I was normal, for a first timer, we spoke about the weather and she showed me out.

• Thanks 4

There are great photos of Amber on the website of Bliss-on-Crown, and she is described as "naturally gorgeous with a DD cup"!

Well done abdrewrb1973.

There are great photos of Amber on the website of Bliss-on-Crown, and she is described as "naturally gorgeous with a DD cup"!

Well done abdrewrb1973.

Bliss photos on the website are not real bud.

Thanks for the review

This is fucked up. The review is old . Surely someone has a review of bliss that is current ???