14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  26. Blowjob: Unsure
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  28. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  29. Overall Personality: Fun
  30. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - September 2015 - Grace

I agree..the girls at BR are great! Have never had a bad experience, except with one lunatic who could fired anyways..but this is going back to when BR was based out of Five Dock.

I just hope this review of her didn't get her sacked! Sometimes we have to be discreet if we get special treatment. It can have ramifications on the girl too.

Not for all just the not so bright ones.

get off your high moral horse. not sure what's made you get your knickers in a knot but there were no ramifications for Grace due to my extremely positive review. She's read it. the management of BR have probably read it also. she's another employee and people usually go on holidays during the festive season.

If we can't review openly and freely, might as well shut down this forum. 

Edited by AndyJ
Verbal abuse edited

Guys, this review is several months old, and some keep arguing, so please stop that and don't abuse one another.

As for reviewing openly and freely, it's a good ideal, but in practice I can assure you that if we were to review everything absolutely openly and freely, we would have had to shut down ages ago.

It's always a compromise between common sense and information. We should aim to share as freely as we can, but not at any cost. Generally the preservation of the site itself and of whatever is good (being that a service provider or a particular situation, etc) puts some limits to what should be said in public.

I'm not talking about this review in particular but just pointing that things sometimes are not as simple as they seem.

In any case, I don't want to start a discussion topic in this thread, so time to let it gradually drop to the bottom of the pile.

Regretfully only booked Gracie once but she was fun bubbly and outgoing personality made my time with her special. I'll be seeing u soon!

It seems Grace is no longer on the list of masseuse at bodyrotic :( I only one session with her, but boy was that session fantastic.

It's an unfortunate fact that all the girls will move on eventually. I try not to think about it as it makes me feel extremely miserable.

Only had the pleasure of meeting Grace once but what a once it was.  Was trying to make up excuses to get back to Sydney and book her again but looks like i missed my chance. So now i guess i have to try and find a new favourite ( which is the way i found Grace in the first place ).  Hopefully she turns up on the Bodyrotic roster sometime down the track.  From memory she liked to do a fair bit of travel so you never know.