14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  26. Blowjob: Unsure
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  28. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  29. Overall Personality: Fun
  30. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - September 2015 - Grace

I had the great pleasure of seeing Grace a few weeks back and let me say, What an Experience! 

A hard selection to begin with as the majority of the girls were available but Grace in a way stood out. So I booked her. 

In the room, before she left to get the oils and leave me to have a shower, I had pulled her close and given her a soft kiss on her neck. She positively responded to that and I said i've been told i have a good tongue...to which she said let me be the judge of that. 

Anyways, in the shower i was a little confused as to what she meant, she offers extras etc, but thought i will try pushing my luck and see how far we go. 

by the time she returned, i had dimmed the room and was playing with my phone, pretending to be busy. when she walked in, i walked up to her as she was putting down the oils, pulled her close and began softly kissing her neck. and boy did she respond. she turned around and within seconds we were passionately kissing and i was removing her top to unveil an amazingly sculpted physique. i lifted her up and put her on the massage table and slowly began licking her breasts which made her passionately moan. before knowing, i had forgotten i was in a RnT and was thinking this is going all the way....i removed her panties and began to circle near her pussy with my tongue which made her lose it. SO i thought, what the heck, lets go for it and see if she stop me....and to my total surprise she just tilted her head back and enjoyed the DATY. She orgasmed very quickly, within a couple of minutes i would say and after which the massage began. 

her massage was good...actually great...lots of sensual touching and kissing. I would love to see her again and see where our next encounter takes us. i gave her a $50 tip as the service was more then expected. 

• Thanks 4

I had the great pleasure of seeing Grace a few weeks back and let me say, What an Experience! 

A hard selection to begin with as the majority of the girls were available but Grace in a way stood out. So I booked her. 

In the room, before she left to get the oils and leave me to have a shower, I had pulled her close and given her a soft kiss on her neck. She positively responded to that and I said i've been told i have a good tongue...to which she said let me be the judge of that. 

Anyways, in the shower i was a little confused as to what she meant, she offers extras etc, but thought i will try pushing my luck and see how far we go. 

by the time she returned, i had dimmed the room and was playing with my phone, pretending to be busy. when she walked in, i walked up to her as she was putting down the oils, pulled her close and began softly kissing her neck. and boy did she respond. she turned around and within seconds we were passionately kissing and i was removing her top to unveil an amazingly sculpted physique. i lifted her up and put her on the massage table and slowly began licking her breasts which made her passionately moan. before knowing, i had forgotten i was in a RnT and was thinking this is going all the way....i removed her panties and began to circle near her pussy with my tongue which made her lose it. SO i thought, what the heck, lets go for it and see if she stop me....and to my total surprise she just tilted her head back and enjoyed the DATY. She orgasmed very quickly, within a couple of minutes i would say and after which the massage began. 

her massage was good...actually great...lots of sensual touching and kissing. I would love to see her again and see where our next encounter takes us. i gave her a $50 tip as the service was more then expected. 

Daddy when I grow up, I want a tongue just like Prince05

You would be surprised PeincessDani...but in the past it's been offered as an extra upfront, whilst this time it was never offered and neither was it said otherwise but I was never told to stop...so I just pushed through lol

You're a lucky guy Prince ,and your feedback is very interesting . Sometimes however it pays ,in the interest of the girls,to be a bit discreet.

You're a lucky guy Prince ,and your feedback is very interesting . Sometimes however it pays ,in the interest of the girls,to be a bit discreet.

+1

Simply for ymmv and for when a guy walks in expecting it and she doesn't necessarily want to give it. She may be on her period or he may have a few suspect cuts on his lips or not seem hygenic.. List goes on.

But all good anyway, it always pays to put in a bit of effort :)

Oh and you stud muffin you lol

i was a little confused as to what she meant, she offers extras etc,

I think it means she offer extras. 

Never knew narrating facts in a respectful manner on a forum that is setup for exactly that was disrespectful. not sure how giving Grace a great review is in anyway remotely close to showing her disrespect?

As for discretion, i) did not sign a privacy clause with Grace and neither with Bodyrotic before seeing her and ii) she would've clearly told me not to mention specific bits as I had given her a heads up that i will be putting up a review of her on punterplant.

Just chill peeps. No privacy issues were breached and no disrespect was shown...in fact it was showing Grace respect that she even considered providing those extras.

Well said prince05, I think some people here forget what the purpose of these forums/reviews are. Thanks for a great and honest review of your experience.

I think any establishment with a website should be monitoring word of mouth as it is one of the best form of FREE advertising.

I just looked at the intro page and there are literally dozens of new sign ups every few days. Surprised how many guys turning 18 or becoming interested haha

Of course "Sophie" checks it out ,but ,more importantly ,so do most of the girls,and they can get very hurt by some of the unkind and indiscreet things said about them. Remember ,as the BR website says "these are living,thinking,breathing ,feeling women" who with very few exceptions look after us so wonderfully!

Too true Kevvie. And each with their own unique personality and individuality. All wonderful, sweet, loveable girls.

PDB,you are so right mate,though many would find it almost impossible to accept ,it is extraordinary how for so long the overwhelming majority easily fit your description of them,"wonderful ,sweet ,loveable girls"!