22. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  23. Kissing Available: Unsure
  24. Blowjob: No
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  26. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  27. Overall Personality: Fun
  28. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - September 2015 - Violet

Unsure if violet is new or if no punters on here have seen her yet. Only just noticed her photos on the website which are real deal except for her leg tatts shopped out.

I picked her in the intro due to her upbeat bubbly personality. She seemed genuinely happy and excited to meet me and that carried on throughout the whole massage. Intelligent, friendly and chatty without losing sight of the "erotic" aspect. Good therapeutic massage (she mentioned she's trained, don't know if true or not). Moves around the table to make sure you see all angles and spends plenty of time playing with you before you've turned over.

Absolute stunner, very cheeky smile, incredible little athletic body and that ass! There aren't words to describe it. Looked even better from the back while she tugged me ;) She rubbed my little guy all over her tits and stomach with her ass right in my face. Even though she takes her time and builds up from a slow handjob before picking up the pace, her technique is enough to make you lose control pretty quickly.

She cleaned me up afterwards, sat on the edge of the table and stroked my leg and chatted for a while before getting up for a shower. Kissed me on the cheek as she got up which was a nice touch.

Still giggly and chatty till the very end. She looks very young but knows how to make you feel cared for and satisfied and definitely knows how to work her body. If she's new I'd definitely like to see her again before she gets too busy.

• Thanks 6

Dat Ass!

They have alot of stunners here. When you're lucky to meet the majority of the lineup, it becomes a hard choice