10. Session Time: Daytime
  11. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  12. Hair Colour: Blond
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Blue
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Slim
  18. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  19. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  20. Any Tattoos?: Several
  21. Kissing Available: No
  22. Blowjob: No
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  24. Overall Looks: Attractive
  25. Overall Personality: Lovely
  26. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - June 2011 - Lexi

This is my first review so I apologise for the lack of detail that I could bring to this review.

As my first time going to Bodyrotic I was very pleased with the selection of ladies, as there must have been about 6-7 ladies - however this was daytime and at around noon. There were so many ladies I had trouble remembering the ones I felt were really pretty, but I made sure to remember Lexi's.

As Lexi came in through the door and introduced herself she was very lovely and engaging in her speech. Usually at an R'n'T there would be a slightly awkward silence between the lady and myself. Lexi has a very approachable personality that made me feel free to speak my mind, which I believe is very important and makes the whole experience more intimate and enjoyable.

Upon entering our room, I showered and when she came back gave me a seat on the massage table as she performed a very seductive and slow striptease infront of me. She has a really sexy look in her eyes as she makes you the centre of her attention whilst this is going on - the mirrors came in handy for this. She proceeded to pour oil down on to her breasts and asked me if I would like to help her rub it in. The same went for the rest of her body as I slid my hand down from her ankles up and around to her bum.

Next I lay face down on the massage table and she did the same for me, and during the course of the back massage, occasionally reminded my winky to never let its guard down - though she always caught it by surprise and received quite a reaction.

Then came the scenery as I turned around. Lexi has within her repertoire a number of very sexy poses as she jacks me off in a very sultry way - as if she enjoys it as your winky increasingly does. This was not at all like the cold business-like way I have experienced before.

Then came the squirt. Apparently, it got her in the stomach where she wasn't expecting, nor was I. I have never been a squirter but she was able to get it out of me. That said a lot about her skill in getting me off. I prefer having it done by the left hand, but I did not have the chance to say that as it was a situation where I felt I couldn't handle the heightened pleasure any better.

After the fireworks, she placed some hot towels over my body. It was very relaxing. She gave me a little head massage (YMMV apparently here), which was just what I needed that day. She showered up, then I, and we spent a couple of minutes chit-chatting as I got dressed. She helped me to make sure my jacket was on tidy and straight (as it was a cold day), and sent me off.

Overall, a very pleasant experience, the best I have had from an R'n'T. I haven't been very many times though.

Lexi is very warm and outgoing in her personality.

• Thanks 9

Nice work atomicnewbie and thanks for your contribution. It is a wonderful experience when you just click with a girl. Who knows what you might get if you become a regular of hers?????

Thanks for the review.

ITS

I went to BR last week, and saw three girls - one OK, one really hot (Danielle) and another also really hot (Lexi). I remembered reading a good review of Lexi, so I went with her for an hour ($220). I had a very similar experience to that described in atomicnewbie's review above, and enjoyed every minute of it. She's a beautiful girl, got a great personality - friendly, open, genuine - and gives a great massage. Went a bit over time on the hour too.

So thanks for the review, atomicnewbie, it really contributed to a great punt for me. I'll certainly look out for Lexi again, although I'd be keen to check out Danielle also.