26. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  27. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  28. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  29. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  30. Overall Looks: Model material
  31. Overall Personality: Fun
  32. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - May 2011 - Zena

A lurker for far too long, I felt inspired to write about Zena at Bliss on Crown after reading GreatSage's outstanding posts on Heidi and Ginger!

This is my first post (ever), so please forgive any oversights or excesses.

Back in June 2010, after a rather heavy steak dinner with a little too much good red, I took my first trip to Bliss after finding myself at a loose end in the general vicinity of the establishment whose website I'd perused with interest several times over the preceding weeks. I was greeted at the door by a friendly receptionist who ushered me through to the waiting room and quickly put me at ease. The receptionist kindly explained the system and rates and asked if I had any questions. She then slipped out of the room after telling me the girls would be through shortly. All very efficient!

Well, there is nothing quite like sitting back in that quiet reception area, girlie video playing on a plasma screen off to the side, awaiting the arrival of scantily clad young ladies whose objective, at least for a minute or two, is to make you desire them more than their colleagues! And it's hard not to feel a buzz at sound of stilettos tap-tap-tapping as each girl struts toward the door of the reception room. Anyway, back to the plot... Three girls came through to introduce themselves, but Zena, the second, looked hotter, friendlier and more relaxed than the other two (whose names escape me), so I chose her for a 30-minute session. She ushered me upstairs - or, rather, led the way, thereby affording me a splendid back-end view - then guided me into a squeaky clean room with a shower in one corner. She asked me to jump into the shower and get myself warm (it was seriously cold outside) by which time, she said, she would be back to start the massage. Not long after I emerged from the shower, she returned to the room and instructed me lie down on the table. At some point, she had removed what little she'd been wearing because when I next looked, there she was naked and positively stunning with her huge (yes, enhanced) boobs and faultlessly proportioned body. I quietly congratulated myself for selecting well. She was not just the best of the aforementioned three, she was surely one of the stars of the establishment! (The picture on the website is scrappy - she is infinitely more attractive in the flesh.)

Zena asked whether I wanted a soft or hard massage whilst on my back, and I opted for "hard." Given that I was a little inebriated, it might have been better to take "soft", but as one who frequently suffers sports injuries I thought a massage of the conventional type for part of the session would be a good idea. In any case, the "hard" massage, which was surely something close to a professional sports massage with a spot of teasing included, helped soothe various aches and pains from a tough bout of exercise earlier in the day, yet was sufficiently erotic to rapidly harden me up elsewhere. Indeed, by the time Zena had me flip over, about halfway through the session, I was very much standing at the ready, so to speak. The erotic part of the massage was almost beyond description. Despite the alcohol lingering in my system, Zena expertly took me to bursting point, continually teasing and tantalizing me with every part of her body, skillfully using the massage oil, the mirrors, her hands. Finally, in total control, she took me over the edge, leaving me utterly spent.

I have since returned to Bliss on multiple occasions these past twelve months, always for 45- or 60-minute sessions, most recently in May 2011 to see Zena (and have thus opted to use May 2011 as the date of my visit for this post). She seems to become more inventive each time I visit, so there is always something new to look ahead to. There appear to be extras available, though not necessarily to the first timer. For my part, I have never really felt the need to go beyond the core service. To be pampered by a princess for 45-60mins, away from the outside world, is sublime enough. But then again...

I notice that Zena has cut down the number of days she works every week, to two or three. Is this temporary? I would hope so, but I tend to suffer from wishful thinking in these matters.

I visited Bliss one time when Zena was off for the night, and spent 45 minutes with a British girl who appears to have since moved on. She was clearly a part-timer and not very skilled. One question to ask the girls as they introduce themselves might be how long they've been there. The part-timers and working-holiday girls, albeit based on my single experience with the British girl, are unlikely to be sufficiently skilled in massage - both conventional and erotic - so perhaps are best avoided.

On a visit in late March, there was a new receptionist who just couldn't get with the plan: screwed up my booking (but Zena was available anyway), requested incorrect payment (said she still had the rates of her previous employer in her head; whatever), then sent us first to a room without a spa (one-hour bookings automatically score a spa room), then to an already occupied room. Fortunately Zena expertly put an end to the snowballing confusion, and the rest of the visit went swimmingly; and the receptionists I've since encountered have been absolutely fine.

• Thanks 5

Thanks for stepping out of Lurkerdom and sharing your first PP review with us ljc :) Zena must be doing something very right to keep you going back

Sia is def a mentor to zena and considers zena one of her girls. Sia's preference for doubles would be zena or felicity.

All - Thanks for your follow-up posts. Zena has suggested a double with Sia (though no mention of Felicity). I am yet to partake.

I'm headed to Sydney this weekend and have booked a double with Zena and Sia.

Will report back.......... Needless to say, I'm excited!

Does anybody know if they are generally bi? I'd love to see them Kiss???

I'm headed to Sydney this weekend and have booked a double with Zena and Sia.

Will report back.......... Needless to say, I'm excited!

Does anybody know if they are generally bi? I'd love to see them Kiss???

what happened with your session at bliss with sia please tell