Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Ginger
  2. Session Month: June
  3. Session Year: 2011
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bliss on Crown
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 104 Crown St, Woolloomooloo, Sydney
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9360 3366
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.blissoncrown.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $200
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Session Day: Weekday
  13. Session Time: Evening
  14. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  15. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  16. Hair Colour: Red
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Green
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  33. Overall Looks: Pretty
  34. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  35. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - June 2011 - Ginger

Hi all - this is the second in my series of reviews of the recent sudden crop of fab ladies at Bliss on Crown. For my review of Heidi, go here.

So: Ginger served up a totally different experience from my usual sexy massage session, and I loved it.

I'd headed in on a Monday night not recognising many names on the roster other than Heidi's. As it happened, Heidi was booked up when I arrived, so I met the other ladies. I've got a severe thing for redheads happening at the moment, so two of them caught my attention - the very pretty Stella, and the strikingly alluring Ginger, who was dressed in a hot sheer black bodystocking.

There was a vibe about Ginger even in the initial meet that sold me - that mature confidence that an older woman has, but also a powerful sense of warmth and empathetic presence. She has a lovely, rich, mellifluous way about the way she speaks and moves that's both calming and enticing at the same time. I loved the energy she was giving off, so I checked with Juanita - who enthusiastically assured me I was on to something.

Here's Ginger's description off the Bliss site:

Ginger is our NEW sexy Australian redhead. In her early thirties, she has blue-green eyes, creamy curvy size 10, double CC, and stands a sultry 6 ft in heels.Ginger loves fun with role-play, is highly erotic yet seductive and tender as a qualified masseuse. You’ll lose yourself to Ginger’s sensuality with an unforgettable experience for singles or couples.If you are feeling a bit naughty and love to be teased, let Ginger and Nikki spoil you together with a truly erotic double special!

All pretty much correct other than that I think she would be in the upper part of her thirties, based on her face and body - but this is all good, trust me. She's an impressive woman.

After the shower, she came up with the heated oil and some tea lights (I love the candles - really nice touch), and we got to chatting. As I'd guessed, she's not only a qualified masseuse but also an avid practitioner of yoga and tantric massage/sex therapy, and coaches on her own in addition to working at Bliss, which she's only been doing for a few months. Tantra is something she loves to work into the massage and as I said I was very interested in seeing what that involved, we agreed that that would be the approach she'd take. She also volunteered her rates for extras, being kissing, French and "fingers allowed", at $50 each - about par for the course at Bliss. I was feeling pretty groovy and suggested kissing and French - if that was all right?

She replied enthusiastically: "Oh yes, I LOVE sucking cock!" = win!!

As I say, she's terrifically friendly and warm, but also a great, cheeky flirt. We got right into some foreplay, with me helping her out of the bodystocking and commencing a long, standing pash. She worked me back onto the table and breathily told me to hold out my hand, into which she placed an ice cube from my drink; she broke off the kissing to whisper an apology to me that she was being terribly selfish, but would I rub the ice over her nipples...? = win!!

I lay back with her straddling me, kissing and licking her way down and up while she told me, in breathy detail, some highly risque stories about her sexual escapades on her travels. She told me that this is all part of the spell she weaves - she loves working her sexy stories into the experience so that her partner's mind would be working overtime amplifying the eros. It was definitely working on me.

Eventually she got down to the other part of me that was working hard, and told me she'd make me come before she got into the massage proper, so I'd feel at my most relaxed. No argument from me, so she slipped on a condom and commenced an amazing CBJ. She doesn't lie when she says she loves doing it. She was fantastic - deep, wet, thorough, vigorous, lots of moves I'd never quite experienced before, and went for ages. She kept her hands busy during the whole time, as well - the sensation was terrific. I never felt like she was trying to rush me to come, either - it just happened when it happened, at what seemed like the perfect time.

Afterwards, she lay me back down and arranged my hands on my chest and abdomen on various chakra points while she ran her hands up and down the various meridians on my body, while explaining what those meant, in her lovely low voice, for the remainder of the session. It was, honestly, entrancing. As she massaged my scalp she also made a few speculations as to the cause of my stresses that day which were spookily perceptive and accurate enough to make me believe she really was tapping into some very groovy powers - she didn't go into specifics, but she fixed me with a meaningful look and said that I'd know what she was talking about, and I certainly did.

We didn't even get to a massage proper in the end - I don't think I was ever face down on the table during any of that time - but it was an extraordinarily relaxing and therapeutic experience, and I'll have to go back for more tantric training. Ginger is quite different but amazing - she brings maturity, humour, experience and dare I say it a spiritual dimension to the usual thrills.

Cheers

GS

• Thanks 12

Sounds brilliant, GreatSage - just the sort of session I dream of. I may have to make an appointment!

nice review ...equal of heaven.

You beat me to the punch :). Saw Ginger on Saturday and had an equally pleasant time, Was thinking of writing the review on Monday night when i noticed yours.

FYI for all interested the session I had with Ginger had a completely different choreography. The blissed out mood sounds very similar however. It would appear that Ginger truly does go with the natural flow rather than having a set routine to follow.

/< /=

nice review ...equal of heaven.

You beat me to the punch :). Saw Ginger on Saturday and had an equally pleasant time, Was thinking of writing the review on Monday night when i noticed yours.

FYI for all interested the session I had with Ginger had a completely different choreography. The blissed out mood sounds very similar however. It would appear that Ginger truly does go with the natural flow rather than having a set routine to follow.

Cheers KF and I agree - I very much got the vibe that Ginger loves to be in the moment and do whatever the chemistry demands.

Write up that review anyway - would love to hear about your experience!

i tried ginger too few weeks back. i love the tantric style. she does it with so much love and passion. she certainly knows what she is doing. I've had a few massages with various hot ladies but i think Ginger is my favourite one now. this was probably the first time ive been with a woman a bit older than me but i can see the advantages it brings.