Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Heidi
  2. Session Month: June
  3. Session Year: 2011
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bliss on Crown
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 104 Crown St, Woolloomooloo, Sydney
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 02 9360 3366
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.blissoncrown.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $200
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Evening
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Hair Colour: Blond
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kissing Available: No
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss on Crown - June 2011 - Heidi

I've been going to Bliss on and off now for about three years, and I've seen a couple of ups and downs. I have to say though, that in the last few months there seems to have been a sharp uptick in the quality of the ladies working there.

I don't know why this is - Juanita and the rest of the management, who are all lovely and very professional, seem to be carrying on much as usual, but they just seem to be enjoying a peak in the number of young, fit and very talented women who are choosing to work there. I thought I'd show them a bit of love by spruiking for some of the ladies who've made a serious impression on me in the last couple of months.

(Just struck me that this is actually the first time I've reviewed any masseuse. I can't think why - I'm definitely a fan of erotic massage as its own thing, I just never seem to think of "writing home" about it for some reason...!)

We'll start with the lovely Heidi.

I'm actually a fairly long-term regular of Heidi's, so this isn't really a review of a specific booking so much as one of her generally. However, I have been out of town for a few weeks and thought I'd break the drought by paying her a visit on a recent Monday evening when she was rostered on. Booking is easy - I called ahead, spoke to Juanita and made sure Heidi was clear for the better part of the next hour, and then wandered on down after work.

Way back when she started (in 2009 sometime I think) I remember one of the other girls there describing Heidi in glowing terms as being "too pretty for this job", and I agree. She's absolutely gorgeous, and at the same time in a lovely, accessible girl next door kind of way. The nearest I can compare is that she has a face like Kristen Bell's - classically and radiantly pretty, with a terrific smile. She's around 23, with a slim, willowy size 6 body that still has curves - think of the shots of Cara or Emily from BRE's website - a natural B cup and fantastic legs.

Combine this with a wonderfully warm, relaxed, funny, smart and easygoing personality and playtime with her is always great. She's a self-professed hippie who likes to lead an extremely relaxed lifestyle, and has a really appealing innocent good-times vibe about her. I remember seeing her when she was new, and she was a little more reserved back then personality-wise. These days she's clearly settled into things, and just rolls with you in the room. Lots of fun and we get along really well.

As for her service, she gives a great teasing and playful massage, though not super firm - much more a thoroughly sensual, all-over slip-around. Always confident and creative, without ever being just businesslike. She likes to mix it up with lots of tangly close contact in the bodyslide and even a touch of Spanish (which she does properly, cupping her hand against her cleavage - big points)!

I can't quite recall her getting into any real tongue-teasing of nipples or earlobes during the bodyslide, which I always enjoy, but as always, YMMV. I've never known her to offer any other extras, and have never really asked as that never seems to be that important when I'm there.

To sum up, she's a sweetheart, terrific company, and I always leave happy. Well worth your time if you think she sounds appealing. Treat her right!

Cheers

GS

• Thanks 5

Thanks for the heads up.

I don't think I have run across Heidi in any of my visits of late. I shall have to time my next for a night she is in. She sounds just my speed.

/< /=

I too have seen Heidi a couple of times recently and can definitely second this review. An awesome time had to say the least.

GreatSage, thanks for the great review and look forward to hearing about some of these other gems that you've seen in the last few months. I notice some new names popping up on their roster but no descriptions on the website as yet? Hopefully you're going to be able to shed some more light for us! Cheers.

GreatSage, it's good to see you channeling your energy into review writing instead of sending me all these hot tips via PM!! Haha, you could have kept this one a secret just a little bit longer. I haven't had a chance to drop in to Bliss yet. :P But i plan to, she sounds perfect.