Lauren Hart - General Discussion Thread

michael western

Lauren Hart, Melbourne :: 0449 015 195 (SMS Only)
Email | Website | Phone 0449 015 195 | SWA: 8329XE

Just scanning through the pg website and came across a WL that caught my eye, Lauren Hart. Apparently she is in Sydney right now but moving to Brissie in July. Anyone know of or has caught up with Lauren that would be willing to share some experiences?

I am not sure if i am allowed to post her website address, but i am sure you can google it.

MW

I am not sure if i am allowed to post her website address, but i am sure you can google it.

MW

Here's her website http://lauren-hart.com/ and all I can say is wow! If she was in Melbourne I would definitely book her.

Lauren is likely to based in Melbourne from mid-2012 onwards.

For now is based in Sydney.

She is happy for this to be made known here.

Lauren is likely to based in Melbourne from mid-2012 onwards.

For now is based in Sydney.

She is happy for this to be made known here.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sydney is closer for me

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

She must be moving down to Melbourne for my sake. (small moment of delusion, fades quickly):wub:

I should cast her in my next "this has been another La Cucaracha production MMXII" review when I can.;)

Dear Santa,

I know I haven't been a good boy this year. Matter of fact, I've actually been quite a bit of a deviant, slut, man-whore, whatever. However, could you please please please convince Ms Hart to call Melbourne home? If you do, I'll break out the good brandy and the exclusive gourmet shortbread biscuits for you, and feed loads of hooch to Rudolph to make your ride a memorable one!

biggrin.gif

Thank you,

LC

She has had intention of moving to Melbourne right from the start biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And chook, you have been a BAD boy..... but you still get your wish..... ph34r.gif

I would love her to call good ol country NSW home to be honest.

Oh and Kookaburrah, lump of coal for you, you norty norty boy

anyone know what has happened to this highly rated lady?

She's been on holiday. Has just got back to Australia in the last few days. Only just got her internet connected in her new place I think.

anyone know what has happened to this highly rated lady?

She's still working out her accommodation, I believe. With quite a number of administrative things to do, she could be busy for the next few days until she starts up in full swing again.

Hello all,

Just passing on some info for Lauren.

She wants everyone to know she is happy to be back in Oz and feeling well-rested after her holiday.

However, she has had some security issues with the 'Lauren Hart' name and has had to remove her website for the time being.

Watch this space for further details.

And no, I am not becoming a pimp.

Cheers,

rr

Yeah, it's pretty poor, what she's been going through. She's had some issues with an unknown person, but it's not likely to not go any further. If it does, however, then the saved correspondence will be used and the number traced.

She will be available again soon.

Hope all works out okay for her mellow.gif

Yay! Lauren's website being back up means the girl is getting her groove back. You lucky, lucky Sydney boys!

Not to rub it into you punters from out of state but I noticed Lauren has put herself down as a maybe to the drinks night in Sydney.

Not to rub it into you punters from out of state but I noticed Lauren has put herself down as a maybe to the drinks night in Sydney.

Why would that be rubbing it in?

Why would that be rubbing it in?

'Coz that would make us jealous that she's turning up there and not to any of our tequila drinks. Ai caramba !

Although Lauren's website mentions her exotic looks coming from her European and Japanese ancestry, her reviews don't seem to contain much in the way of comment on her racial appearance, unless I've missed something. Not that these things are precisely quantifiable, but I'm interested in how much Japanese there is in Lauren's appearance - can anyone with first-hand experience rolleyes.gif help?

Although Lauren's website mentions her exotic looks coming from her European and Japanese ancestry, her reviews don't seem to contain much in the way of comment on her racial appearance, unless I've missed something. Not that these things are precisely quantifiable, but I'm interested in how much Japanese there is in Lauren's appearance - can anyone with first-hand experience rolleyes.gif help?

Hi Bracket

Having spent time with Lauren ,more than first-hand experience I may add :D

I can confirm Lauren is half Japanese but the dominant trait is her European side

The Asian genes are definitely there ,just more subtle

Hope this is a help

'Coz that would make us jealous that she's turning up there and not to any of our tequila drinks. Ai caramba !

You got it LaC lol I'm sure she'll be touring to Mexico soon. Sounds like you can't fit her in for a few months with your schedule anyway!