11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Dark
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Brown
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Kissing Available: Unsure
  22. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  24. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  25. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  26. Overall Looks: Average
  27. Overall Personality: Fake
  28. Overall Performance: She didn't make an effort

Club 741 - August 2015 - Blaze

GingerPunt

Made a visit to Club 741 for the first time recently, was impressed with the place apart form the dark lighting everywhere which is a pet hate, I'm a fan of bright lighting being a very visual person myself.

It was a toss up between Sophie and Blaze and last minute I chose Blaze for an hour. Paid $215 at reception, thought the price was either $210 for day and $220 at night. After i padi i was told to take a left down the hallway, as i went left Blaze was walking into the reception area and said to the receptionist "i don't do..." she stopped as she saw me and walked off into reception. I assume she was about to say i don't do hour bookings. 

Went up stairs and thought this was already off to a bad start so i paid the $50 keep the wl happy fee. The action was pretty short, it was over pretty quickly.

She then proceded to talk my ear off, and the two subjects that stick out in the end was the "why did i choose an hour topic" and the "half the blokes who walk in here are pedophiles topic". After my ears stopped bleeding she gave me a brief massage before the buzzer went off. I thought to myself "geez that was quick" and Blaze said "wow that was quick". Yup im guessing the receptionist cut it short after Blaze complained. 

$265 total and was rushed out the door, Blaze is a get in and get out type of girl who is all about the $$ and nothing about repeat service.

WIR, i dont know. The hour booking being cut by reception was pretty weak but the place did seem nice. I have had receptionists blatantly come back to me before after asking for an hour that this girl doesn't do a hour bookings which i would prefer than money wasted and a bad experience.

• Thanks 4

Thanks Ginger, what sort of a name is Blaze ? Sounds like a sport team. Anyway, sounds lame. Extras is always a warning sign I reckon. Return ? Why ?

Bad luck Ginger. Geelong wasn't so bad eh :)

Problem was i visited the Geelong Parlours first, made my way to Whispers in Hoppers Crossing and the ladys i wanted to spend my time with most so far were the receptionists. 

Thanks Ginger, what sort of a name is Blaze ? Sounds like a sport team. Anyway, sounds lame. Extras is always a warning sign I reckon. Return ? Why ?

When i say return i should've specified to Club 741 and not for Blaze. Place actually impressed me and the couple of girls available half of them would've been girls I could've picked. The downside is the reception can't control her girl and doesn't take care of the punter by either cutting the hour short or not stepping in and going, this girl doesnt do or doesnt want to do an hour service, would you like to stay for half an hour or stay an hour with another girl. I have had a receptionist use this on me before and everyone was happier, ive also had receptionists use clever lies which i knew were lies like "this girl just came back from a holiday and she is not ready to provide an hour service to the best of her ability" sort of thing, i knew it was a lie because id seen her a few times in lineups previously but the fact that she was trying to soften the reason actually impressed me more than the fact that i was lied too.

I would never advise anybody to pay an extra $50 just to keep the WL happy. You just spent over $200 and she should be grateful to get your business instead she's complaining about an hour session. Sounds pathetic to me and to make it worse, you get short change from reception. Very unprofessional business practice.

WIR, i dont know.

Seriously?  After that sort of treatment and you're still weighing it up?  You're a much more tolerant man than most. 

So is the talking, some sort of tactic WL use to pass time quicker? It seems from all the reviews I have read, lots of them mention "talking" or lots of "chit chat"...is this some sort of thing WL use so you do not have sex with them full on for the hour or so you do not get an erection back too quick?