16. Body Shape: Curvy
  17. Kissing Available: Unsure
  18. Blowjob: No
  19. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  20. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  21. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  22. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bliss On Crown - August 2015 - Bella

My first visit to Bliss. It  was an ok experience. Room clean not spectacular. Picked Bella out of line up of 5 I think.   Bella was quite nice and fairly erotic massage.  Quite a good HJ to finish.

No complaint. 

• Thanks 2

My first visit to Bliss. It  was an ok experience. Room clean not spectacular. Picked Bella out of line up of 5 I think.   Bella was quite nice and fairly erotic massage.  Quite a good HJ to finish.

No complaint.

Sounds really exciting .

I had the misfortune of choosing to see Bambi/Bella a couple of weeks ago. Massage was blah along with her personality. A lot of the girls here now only do an ok service if you're willing to part with extra $ and that's for what should be included. I was told service included a nude body to body massage with bodyslides front and back and hand job. Touching but not between the legs is also supposed to be included. These girls think they're princesses but they're not that special compared to other places. I definately wouldn't recommend this place.

It is expensive and some of the girls are not really interested. Katie is a lot of fun and I always enjoy seeing her when she is rostered on.