18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Kissing Available: Unsure
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Overall Looks: Model material
  23. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  24. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - August 2015 - Summer

Hey Everyone - what Exactly is "No Panty" Day? It's supposed to be coming up on June 22 - just wanted to find out if you actually get to meet all the ladies.....in that state? 

I caught up with Summer again the other day and I have to say that she just seems to be more and more desirable each time I see her. She is one of the loveliest ladies you could ever wish to meet, with a perfect body and a gorgeous smile. She makes me feel fabulous. She is not only an incredibly sexy lady but also one who I always find is so much fun to be with. I’m looking forward to seeing her again in the New Year.

Saw Summer for the second time on a weekday morning. I didn't have a booking and I was very tempted prior to arriving to try someone else but when the girls came out and introduced themselves she was easily the sexiest. 

As many of you have already noted, she's tall, blonde, in great shape and has a very alluring personality. She a kiwi, and a combination of the sexy accent, practised moves and incredible views got me over the line and then some. I like meeting new girls but if I was to have a regular she would be right up there on the list. 

• Like 3

Another session with Summer today. She’s just perfect. Beautiful, sensual and very sexy. I left glowing all over and still feel on top of the world.

• Like 1
On 11/07/2019 at 5:04 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Another session with Summer today. She’s just perfect. Beautiful, sensual and very sexy. I left glowing all over and still feel on top of the world.

PlayDoh: after seeing your reviews and comments for Summer I saw her a few weeks ago. Fantastic! I walked out thinking wow what a great time. 

Well.....I think you can guess. Yep. I caught up Summer again yesterday. She is very addictive, but it’s an addiction you embrace when you meet a truly beautiful person who also just happens to be extremely sexy.