18. Body Shape: Athletic
  19. Kissing Available: Unsure
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Overall Looks: Model material
  23. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  24. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - August 2015 - Summer

Went to this establishment on my way home from work. Introduced to 3 girls but hands down Summer was the sexiest. 

They have an amazing shower rooms, not rushed and very relaxed. 

The massage and bodyslides were tops, plenty of hot oil and sexy glances. Definately will go again and see Summer, hopefully we will get to know each other better and relax even more

• Thanks 1

Nice review. Summer is an absolute delight.I always look forward to seeing her and need to do it more often.

I dont know but it didnt seem likely with me. She seems pretty professional and is quite clinical in a sense that she has her routine. 

Dont know if anyone else can provide feedback on this??

Bodyerotic has a great selection of girls generally but I feel the girls & management should be a bit flexible to allow some extras - Look at their competitors Bliss on Crown, Nirvana, Sirs - most girls offer extras.

Hi Jellyballs - Well nowadays I am not a frequent punter but what I hear from the girls is that oral, full service is a definite No-No at Bodyerotic.

If you have information, please let me know which girls offer kissing (I am a sucker for kissing) and if the girls provide more extras - I will take them as a bonus :-)

I like the fact that they don't allow FS, oral etc. If they ever did then I think I'd stop going there.

What PDB says is exactly how it is . Works well for both the girls and the clients and attracts both quality girls and mostly I hope respectful clients. I like it there as I prefer the erotic massage as opposed to full service . To each their own.

I finally met Summer today after way too long spent thinking that I should. And I am very happy that I did. She is a stunningly beautiful lady with a gloriously sexy, slim body and a wonderful personality. There was a lot of happy conversation and a lot of teasing and seduction. I've noticed previous comments that she has seemed to be a little clinical. But that certainly wasn't my experience. She oozes sensuality and is also quite obviously a beautiful person as well. I will certainly be seeing Summer as often as I can now. I have to make amends for not catching up with her in the past!

summer is one of the best girls at bodyrotic - she is very professional, and like anything worth having, takes a while to warm up.  I have seen her many times over the past year or so, and her warmth is undeniable. not to mention her sweet laugh, incredible body and almost supernatural understanding of male pleasure. i would marry summer - even without kissing or "full service"!

I've heard nothing but glowing reports about Summer. She is obviously a wonderful girl.

I'm so glad you finally me her PDB!  She rewards respectful and lovely clients generously, and you seem a perfect gentleman ;)

.... i would marry summer - even without kissing or "full service"!

Just don't propose for a while yet though. lol

Visited BR yesterday and decided to go ahead with Summer , lovely girl and very warm after the massage but during was distant and clinical. I would not say cold, but she would position so just out of reach and the barest of tackle tickles ( to the point with old mate kept checking out ). As a result of this massage my calfs feel great but I would have liked a bit of attention else where. ;)  

sounds like you're not the ideal punt mate!  sometimes the girls go easy on the "tackle" if you seem like you might come too quickly ;)

My experience was very similar to Danger Mouse. Smoking hot girl but provided a "cold fish" type of service. Very clinical but strangely was very warm and friendly after the deed was done. But this was "too little too late" so I won't be back.

My time spent with Summer has been absolutely perfect. I couldn't have wished for a warmer experience with this beautiful lady. The sensuality never stopped. She was totally responsive throughout and anticipated my every desire in the most charming and alluring manner. And there was plenty of good humour along the way which made it all the more enjoyable. As they say, YMMV. But I can say without a doubt that Summer is truly fantastic.

I was interested to read your comment Pal1 as my experience with Summer has been quite different. I caught up with Summer today. She is a lovely, beautiful lady with a body that is toned and absolutely perfect. In my opinion she really is model material. I find that conversation with Summer flows easily and I love her happy nature. She went out of her way to ensure I was totally relaxed on the table while maintaining a gradually increasing erotic element. And when it was time to turn over she definitely ramped up the sexiness, keeping me on a balanced edge until the final climax. I think she is an amazing girl. Her lithe body and smiling face definitely made me grateful to be spending time with her. And her foot massage and hot towels at the end was such a nice finishing statement to a perfect morning.