9. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  10. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  11. Hair Colour: Black
  12. Hair Length: Long
  13. Eyes Colour: Brown
  14. Skin Colour: Olive
  15. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  16. Body Shape: Curvy
  17. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  18. Kissing Available: Unsure
  19. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  21. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  22. Overall Personality: Fun
  23. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

VIP 69 - July 2015 - Thai Girl

I was down in Sydney for some business and decided to give this place a try. I knocked on the door and was taken inside to a room. The girl asked me what I would like. I said 1 hour full service for 180. I then got undressed and lay down and waited. The girl who entered the room was a very pretty Thai girl with fantastic tits and an arse to die for. I told her she was beautiful and I that I was so happy I had picked 1 hour. She smiled and I knew this would be a great time.

After a shower I lay down again. She got up on the table and stroked me gently. Then got the oil out and worked on my legs making sure to go up near my arse for a play now and again. I watched her in the mirrors - what a sight. She smiled and then oiled up her tits and moved them over my body. She massaged my back some more. Then after a while asked if I wanted to turn over. Hell yes!! She stroked by cock a bit and then I asked her to bend over and show me her arse. What a sight it was. She grabbed a condom and put it on. She sucked my cock for a bit stroking the balls nicely. I then got off the table and had her bend over. I slide into her slowly and then gently fucked her from behind. I did it slow so I did not blow early and to enjoy her body. Like you sip a good wine and don't guzzle it down in one gulp. She seemed to enjoy it. I then got onto the table and had her on top. She rocked gently on top and we enjoyed each other. I kept it nice and slow to just enjoy her - God I love women!! I had her lean back and stroke my legs and balls. She did everything with a smile. Slowly I built up, getting faster and then blew my load. I pulled her down close as I finished. A big smile was on my face and she said she was happy she had made me cum.

The last bit of the massage I lay back and she massaged my head/face while we chatted.

A pity I don't live in Sydney as I would totally see this girl again. A beatiful girl with a great attitude.

• Thanks 6

That sounds a lot like August.

She has an amazing body lads.

She kinda looks like the YouTube singer LianeV (liane valenzuela) , which has made me a repeat customer of hers.