16. Knowledge of English: Good
  17. Hair Colour: Blond
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  28. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  39. Overall Looks: Attractive
  40. Overall Personality: Fun
  41. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - July 2015 - Megan

Evening Lads,

Got introduced to the punting world by a colleague at work! 15th comes around (bonus time) and Ive put my punting allowance aside!

Hope all is well, haven't been the type of bloke to post up an experience of a punt before but have been amused at some experiences you cheeky lads have been through however sitting In the car right now eating my post punt workout meal (McDonalds) I thought I'd give you an insight into my RNT tonight!

6:40pm I'm in the city at a bar having a drink, get a call mates have bailed on the weekly catch up (beers burgers), looking around its dead I'm about to head home stopped at the lights I jump on Locanto see what's nearby for a RNT not one for full services would rather a nice massage happy ending blah blah you get my drift, back to Locanto its crap see nothing I like, jump on BP same thing nothing but Tantra massages which I'm not a fan of and are overly priced for what they are!

Still driving and googling Bodyrotic pops up nearby I take a left and do a complete UTurn in the opposite direction park my car up near a backstreet walk over (people seated outside the corner pub clued to the fact I'm about to ring the bell and start laughing) anyway 0% care factor I'm buzzed in Asian bloke comes out as I'm walking in bit awkward but it is what it is.

Up a flight of stairs and I meet a nicely presented receptionist who does the ordinary thing that receptionists do and I find myself sitting in a room looking at options on a lit up photo frame! I opt for the mystery massage for 1/2hr ($150) and led up to another level into a decent sized room with a table, shower etc. Anyway do my thing buzz down to let her know I'm ready put the blind fold on as I lay on the table and wait patiently for the mystery WL to come in!

2mins she's up already, comes in rubs my ankle, leaves the room then comes back in shortly after! Drip drip slop! Can feel the warm oil lather up all over my lower body eventually covered in it from neck all the way down! From body slides facing down to facing up simulated 69 position, she's grabbing my balls from under the table while pouring more oil all over I'm in heaven! This bird actually has some decent technique lol! Can feel her clit on my rubbing against my lower back she's obviously enjoying it as much as I am.

Anyway I turn over more of that stuff! Her breasts are enhanced nice and perky she's rubbing them on my lips I stick my tongue out and do the honour of sucking them like a baby! She twists around and I find her now rubbing her round ass on my balls and shaft! What a Fucken feeling not only has she given a decent firm massage the whole sensual part of it is just phenomenal! Anyway she works it and allows me to grab her ass and breasts at the same time! Eventually I blow she continues to massage my chest and arms she's fully into it lol I'm quite surprised usually the WL thanks you and then fucks off and leaves! I got up took the blindfold off we had a chat about general crap! Jumped in the shower she followed soon after said our good byes even got a cheeky kiss on the cheek (2x it's a French thing) and left towards the exit!

Megan's awesome! I would definitely see her again she starts off with a nice medium firm massage and blends it in with sensual touches etc to keep you on edge! Body's pretty decent she's tall, now I'm 6ft3 so she would have been at least 5'10-5'11 long legs, breasts are spot on and she's got a cute smile to go with it all very bubbly with a sexy French accent, I think if there was a full service option I probably would have gone back on what I mentioned earlier on my preferences of punts! Short of it all I'll be seeing her again (she's only been there 3weeks apparently).

Bit long but now I can go back to eating my left over fries!

Catchya lads! Happy punting.

• Thanks 3

I think if there was a full service option I probably would have gone back
You just never know.. ;)