13. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Green
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: Several
  25. Any Piercings?: One or two
  26. Kissing Available: Unsure
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Overall Looks: Attractive
  30. Overall Personality: Shy
  31. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - July 2015 - Olive

I have my favourites at Bodyrotic, but from time to time find myself keen to sample someone new...  
A few of my favourites have recently been away on holiday, or should I say 'missing in action' ( Crystal, Nina, Pixie...)  Hence I found myself meeting the ladies for a change.  I very recently caught up with the new girl Jamie, but as she's already been recently reviewed, I have chosen to focus on another new lady, Olive.

So, I chose Olive from a line-up.  
Olive is new to Bodyrotic and it was something about her look appealed to me.  She's young, very slim, tall, blonde, and has an interesting facial piercing.  When the clothes came off I also notice that she has a sizable tattoo.  
When I asked about her age, she confessed that she is in her early twenties.  I notice that she also speaks with an accent - American / Canadian / maybe even European - I didn't ask and I couldn't pick it.   

The positives = youthful body, attractive, easy to chat to...  

The negatives = no massage technique, no teasing through the hole or even reaching for my package prior to being flipped over, minimal bodyslides, no towel on the towel rack in the shower for me to use etc..  

It was a very average 'massage' experience to say the least.  While Olive is an attractive and youthful young lady, she lacks experience and needs to learn to add the 'erotic' into her erotic massage.  It just didn't compare or even come close to the experiences I've become accustomed to enjoying at Bodyrotic.  I don't intend for this review to sound overly harsh - she is a nice girl.  With time and experience there is potential for her to improve!  

Cheers!
  • Thanks 2