12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Dark
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Blue
  16. Skin Colour: Olive
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  34. Overall Personality: Lovely
  35. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - July 2015 - Jamie

Feeling the need I headed to BR to get some kinks ironed out. Showed up near opening time and took pot luck, the line up was four or five girls and I narrowed things down to Gia or Jamie. Gia has been reviewed and Jamie was new there and looked sweet so I booked 45 minutes for something new. 

Jamie is new and only been there for two weeks. She seemed a little nervous and hesitant, but settled after some chit chat. 

She was back in the room before I had finished my shower, tick.

We discussed her boundaries:- no touching "below". She did not suggest the usual BR $50 extra for that "service", I did not ask. Touching elsewhere was fine. 

Her massage was initially very light and it was clear she has little massage experience. She asked what I would like and was very responsive and accommodating to my requests. 
Had to ask her to go easy on the oil! She paid good attention to back and legs with occassional teasing of the tackle. Bodyslides very pleasant, no reverse.

When the time came to flip over  there was nice use of breasts and thighs but when it came "time" she stood by the table and was like someone trying to pump up a bicycle tyre in record time!

Had to ask her to slow down and then show her a few things that I liked. All very pleasant and she was more than willing to oblige.

All in all a very sweet young thing, somewhat inexperienced, but obliging and seemed willing and open to suggestion.

Perhaps she is a bit unsure as yet if this is for her. I suspect if she decides it is she may well eventually live up to the reputation her working name has at BR.

• Thanks 2

If she is very new then give her time to get into the swing of things. Some times a slow burning fuse can result in sensational fireworks.

If she is very new then give her time to get into the swing of things. Some times a slow burning fuse can result in sensational fireworks.

I suspect you are correct, at the moment she is a bit hesitant and nervous, but very open and accommodating to feedback.

I think she is trying to decide whether or not she is going to "give herself permission" to relax and enjoy what she has started here.

If she does, look out.

PDB and JB, you both seem to be the "resident experts" re BR, would be interested in what you think of her should either of you see her.

Thanks for the compliment BB.ATM I have a favourite girl I see weekly. It is unlikely I would get a chance to see her in the near future purely due to time and a very busy work schedule.Good old PDB might find the time though.lol

I wish I was an expert Brainnbody! To be honest I have several favourite girls who I see regularly but I really don't know the majority of the girls. However, never say never. Should the opportunity to see Jamie come up I'll certainly take it. And thanks for the "good old" JB! Much appreciated.

Your welcome my friend. Lol . Don't worry . I'm not far behind you and really feeling it this week but with a little luck Danni will make it all worthwhile later in the week:)

I've messaged Danni and told her to get out the thrashing implements for you JB. Good luck!!!

Cheers brainnbody.  I have also seen Jamie.  Her looks are similar to the old Jamie except much younger... Could pass for an early 20's version of the old Jaime with similar lean body and small breasts.  I won't worry about posting a review as my massage was almost identical  to how you have described yours.

Yep - I can remember two previous Jaime's as well. The first one was English I think.