13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  36. B&D (Leave blank if not): Dominant
  37. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  38. Overall Personality: Lovely
  39. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - July 2015 - Mistress Crystal

If you’ve read any of my previous reviews and comments you will probably be aware I’m a totally besotted with Crystal. And I know I’m not the only one. She is such a gorgeous girl with a beautiful personality. I’ve never mentioned this before, and you may not know it, but behind closed doors she also has another incredibly fascinating side to her. She is a sensational dominatrix!

When she first told me about this I thought I would give it a try. I’ve never experienced anything like a BDSM session before. But I’m always up for something different so I thought why not.

In a previous appointment with Crystal we had spoken quite a lot about a BDSM session together so when I made the booking for a future date I knew what I was in for.  She had suggested various activities and experiences to find out what I would be comfortable with and we talked about my limitations and boundaries, whether I wanted to experience pain etc.

She is very, very good at what she does. She took a lot of care to put together a truly exciting session to introduce me to BDSM.

During the session the boundaries were re-clarified and she explained how I could let her know if anything was becoming uncomfortable for me (which it never did). While I was interested to see what the pain side of BDSM actually felt like, what surprised me was that BDSM doesn’t necessarily have to involve pain and there are lots of other extremely good things to enjoy.

With regards to the pain side of things, Crystal kept checking with me to see how I was handling it and asked for feedback on a 1 – 10 scale basis which I thought was a professional and safe way to handle everything without breaking the mood. But truthfully, it wasn’t a problem at all and it was actually strangely addictive.

There’s not enough space here to describe everything we did, but perhaps a few examples will give you some idea.

At one stage she tied me to the 'fantasy chair' with bondage tape making sure I was completely restrained but also comfortable at the same time. She left one of my hands free for a short time to masturbate, but then she restrained me fully and took total control by teasing me with her hands and body.  Each time I was on the brink of orgasm I was required to say “Mercy Mistress”. Then she would stop for a short while before starting up the teasing all over again. And while this was going on I could follow the action on the large screen in the Fantasy Room thanks to the cameras around the room. 

At another time she had me working as her 'slave' to aide in her pleasure. I was instructed to massage and caress her body while she pleasured herself with a vibrator until she came!  This was an unbelievable experience that I loved. If this is what slaves do then count me in.

I can honestly say I was totally blown away by it all. I enjoyed the session so much that I’ve had many more since then with Crystal.

She has a large repertoire of skills in BDSM and the Fantasy Room is the perfect place for her to display them. Some of the things I’ve experienced include role playing; being restrained with ropes, bondage tape and other apparatus; prostate massage; the torture of delayed orgasms; carefully applied pain while being masturbated; spanking and whipping with various implements; body and feet worship, and even a golden shower. There are many other things in her menu that I’m yet to experience and which I’m looking forward to.

I’ve spent a lifetime giving orders to people and having them followed without question. So something like this initially seemed totally alien to me.  But it’s absolutely amazed me that I’ve found it so much fun.  And when you consider that a beautiful naked girl is doing all of this to you; well it has been impossible for me to resist.

I've been seeing Crystal for a very long time now, and our BDSM sessions are something we have always discussed together in person and organised for a separate future appointment.  Sometimes I email Crystal at Bodyrotic, as I do for my other favourite girls.  It’s easy; you click on their photo on the website and then select the link that says 'email me' to send a message.

If you’ve never tried anything like BDSM before then I recommend you give it a go. Like me you might be surprised to find that you really enjoy it. I spent two hours with Mistress Crystal last week and it was absolutely sensational. And I’m going back for more.

Of course none of this means that Crystal has altered her position on her own personal limits. It just means she can offer something completely unique and different to us punters.

Apologies if this was an overly long review, but I certainly could have written much more. If anyone wants to know anything else I’ll be happy to tell you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Thanks PDB for your review, never knew that BDSM was available at BR. Might give it a go sometime with Mistress Crystal.

Nice review mate.She will be even harder to book now.lol Yes have experienced some of this in the double with Danni earlier this year but nothing like your experience.Glad the build up was worth the wait my friend.

Nice review mate.She will be even harder to book now.lol.

Bloody hell - I never thought about that JB ... lol

Well as long as she keeps a reservation for me then I'll be happy.

I'd never tried it either before this rse_81 but it was heaps of fun and now I'm addicted.

Thanks for the great review.

I expect this to be your base line now for all your future reviews :P

Thanks PrincessD. I'll certainly try to maintain the standard. It's very easy though when I write about Mistress Crystal. ?

I'd never tried it either before this rse_81 but it was heaps of fun and now I'm addicted.

Good to try new things and mix it up. I've missed a few appointments at BR due to bad health. I wanted to see Nina and Melissa. Hopefully in the next week. Keep up the good work with the reviews!!

SENSATIONAL!  There is much more to Crystal than meets the eye.  She knows how to tease and please - to the extreme!

Thanks rajeshssrb. I'm looking forward to another session with Mistress Crystal as soon as it can be arranged. I'm totally addicted.

What a great Review, I was very lucky to open the fantasy room with Crystal and we where the first ones to use it

Yes she is such a great lady to be with she will always look after you :) and is so kind and caring but does have a rather Naughty side to Her .

What a great Review, I was very lucky to open the fantasy room with Crystal and we where the first ones to use it

You were indeed privileged to cut the official opening ribbon hotman. Yes I agree that Crystal is a very special lady.

I spent two hours with her again yesterday.

It was another fantastic experience with a beautiful, caring, sexy and most adventurous girl.

Love ya to death Mistress Crystal.

Got a question, are there any extra charges when doing a BDSM session with mistress Crystal or is that included in the standard charges?

I always like to pay something extra as I absolutely enjoy the unique experience and I appreciate the effort she takes to to ensure I have a fantastic time. She never expects it, but that's just me.

Crystal is still Crystal, still gorgeous and still beautiful. I think you will find that another girl is now using Payton as her name.