13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Other
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Coffee
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  25. Any Piercings?: One or two
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Not Always
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  35. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  36. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - July 2015 - Kimberly

I meet Kimberly today and she was sensational. Kimberly is new to BR and was very much focused on me having a good time.

She is an easy going beautiful young woman . Both her relaxing and erotic massage skills are excellent.

For anyone looking for a genuine fantastic , fun and totally sexy time I suggest Kimberly will become very popular. And she responds well to a respectful attitude as most of these girls do and deserve.

• Thanks 4

A nice review JB. Your glowing report suggests Kimberley will be a very popular girl.

Benjamin. I can tell you right now that the photos are ok . But Kimberly in real life is way and beyond what you see in the photos. I have not seen a better figure on a women in a long time. Except for Danni of course. Lol

An addition ? To me she was just a very attractive and friendly young lady and I enjoyed her company . And I look forward to seeing her again

You did well to notice the colour of Kimberly's eyes JB. It's sometimes hard to tell in the subdued lighting of the rooms and your attention is often elsewhere.

So PDB.Have now got the eye colour straight from the horses mouth so to speak.Blue/green.So I was a long way out with coffee.lol

haha - I love the blue/green & coffee mix-up. If I was you I'd blame the lighting - lol. I imagine today was something to savour JB and Kimberly didn't disappoint.

Yes.Had a wonderful morning with both Kimberly and Danni.Certainly nothing disappointing with these 2 hotties.

Kimberly is on my list of ladies to meet.  Quite a few new names have appeared on the roster, however my recent punts just haven't been to the standard I'm used to.  Cheers for the review!

Kimberly is on my list of ladies to meet.  Quite a few new names have appeared on the roster, however my recent punts just haven't been to the standard I'm used to.  Cheers for the review!

Sometimes the best looking ones are not as responsive !!!