12. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Italy
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Olive
  17. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  18. Body Shape: Petite
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  24. Any Piercings?: One or two
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: No, all included
  33. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  34. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - June 2015 - Bella

This is my first post, sorry if it's crap. Visited Bodyrotic after six months. Last person I saw was Jade and IMO her massage and overall service was hopeless. That is another story. I visited Bella Monday night, booked for 1.5hrs.

I was asked by the receptionist if I wanted a spa, to which I kindly said no. Bella asked if I wanted a striptease, I said no I just wanted to get straight into the massage. Kind of regretting I said no to both!! She was ok that I said no to the striptease. I have recently being diagnosed with osteoarthritis in the left knee, I explained this to her to which she said, 'I'm here for erotic massage, not remedial' we both had a good laugh.

Bella's massage is sensual with teasing here and there. She did give the old fella some stoking from time to time. There was plenty of body sliding, and I just loved the feeling of her shaved pussy rubbing against my back and stomach. I got to play plenty of times with the nipples and boobs. When she asked me to turn she did the reverse on top of me and then face to face. While she was on top of me face to face she used her feet to stroke my old fella. I got see her ass and pussy in front of my face 69 style. I didn't ask for any extras, just wanted to enjoy the massage. Any way all this went on for a while until I could no longer hold it in and blew my load.

This girl is a beauty, one of the best massages I have ever had at Bodyrotic. I will be definitely seeing her again. Hope you enjoyed my review, it was my first.

• Thanks 5

This is my first post, sorry if it's crap.

Thanks for the review and it's definitely not crap. Sounds like you had a great time and I can tell the osteoarthritis hasn't affected the area that counts.

Thanks for the review and it's definitely not crap. Sounds like you had a great time and I can tell the osteoarthritis hasn't affected the area that counts.

Thanks PlayDohBalls. The osteoarthritis definitely hasn't affected the main area. Feel like going for round two today!!

Thanks for the review, but please never tag reviews to other members' threads. Always start a new topic.

I have created the missing data template for your review. Please revise and edit by clicking here, as I just filled it in based on the review you tagged yours to. Changes to some fields are most likely needed. Cheers.