13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Brown
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  36. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  37. Overall Personality: Fake
  38. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Bodyrotic - May 2015 - Brandi

Tried this girl. Looks good enough but it was the worse "erotic massage" ever.

All she gives is a standard back massage for 15 minutes. Not once did she even reach under to give the jewels a rub.

and when she turned me over she'd just stand at arms length and give a hj at the end of the table to get you to cum.

Also I paid 45 minutes and this rather bland experience was all over out the door including shower in 30minutes. Wtf?

Definitely stay away from this prude.

• Thanks 3

untrue. have been seeing a few of the new girls, brandy was wild and a sweet young thing. maybe you turned her of haha other winners of the newbies imo paige and chelsea! hot girls

Hmmm, you must be more than lucky JB. I've had some real gems at BR (Khiara, Grace, Lani to name a few) but definitely had some misses as well. Saw Lacey recently and she was mediocre at best. Saw Danni as well and she is a waste of space - money down the drain unfortunately. But hey, that's why they call it punting!

I guess so . Have seen the 3 girls you mentioned and they are superb. Don't know Lacey. As for Danni I have seen her 50 times in the last 6 months . Your comments on her are most interesting as I have only praise for everything she does and I would have to say she continues to surprise me every time we meet. I guess we all look for different qualities in a girl but for me they don't come any better Cheers JB

The girls I see regularly are all sensational. I have had the pleasure of meeting Danni just the once and I was completely entranced with her. I would definitely like to make her one of my regular appointments. I guess you just find that groove with some girls while with others you don't. But I don't think that diminishes those whom you don't click with in any way. To each his/her own.

The jury is still out on that PDB. The bit about making Danni a regular that is.Its hard enough to get a booking with her now  !!! LOL

And really Pal1 . A waste of space is a rather unkind way to describe anyone. Perhaps you need to ask the girls their opinion of you? And let us know :)

Hmmm, you must be more than lucky JB. I've had some real gems at BR (Khiara, Grace, Lani to name a few) but definitely had some misses as well. Saw Lacey recently and she was mediocre at best. Saw Danni as well and she is a waste of space - money down the drain unfortunately. But hey, that's why they call it punting!

How bout some reviews P1?

Lacey?

Perhaps you need to ask the girls their opinion of you? And let us know :)

It would indeed be interesting to know what the girls think of us JB. I'm sure there would be a lot of discussion in the girl's room after we have gone.

And you are right Benjamin. Reviews are the best way to describe your experience.

I have a pretty good idea of what some of them think . Might leave that for another day.

JB, I agree with you .

From talking to and getting to know a few select girls over fair while I think it would be a very interesting topic.

Also one that I think that would come as a bit of a shock to some of the more deluded posters here.

BR girls ,any opinions ? ;-)

Now you've got me worrying whether I fall into the deluded category Andy?

no mate,not you ,you strike me as one of the realists who see the girls respectfully as they are,doing a job ,let's be brutally honest ,they would rather not be doing ,and despite that turning out looking lovely ,and smiling.

Yes for sure that is the case with most of them. Half the working population are in a job they would rather not be doing . But don't worry PDB I'm sure you are not deluded as I know you have their respect at least as much as any of us can expect. Agree with andypandyt all the girls are beautiful and I for one look forward to the time I spend in their company especially one in particular :)

I guess you're right JB, that is bit of a harsh description, maybe "clinical" is a more accurate and polite euphemism to describe the service I got. But its hard not to get frustrated when you drop a couple of hundred bucks and in return you are treated with borderline contempt and short-changed with respect to time (though to be honest I was happy to get out of there asap). And I definitely wasn't disrespectful - I treated Danni the same way I treated the other previously mentioned girls and they all showed me kindness and respect.

I don't want to unnecessarily pull out the race card but maybe it due to my ethnicity? Or more likely just a case of YMMV that goes with the territory. But like I said before, a couple of hundred bucks is a shitload of money for me. 50 times in the last 6 months??!!! I'm fortunate if I can afford to punt more than once a month so you can see why I get cranky if one of my rare forays makes me wish I used my hand instead.

And I'm not delusional - of course most of the girls view us as desperate losers scrapping the bottom of the gene pool. But I think the money I pay means that they should be able to at least pretend they don't think like that in our presence (and some of them do a very good job of doing this!). Unfortunately in my experience Danni isn't one of them. But glad you found a girl that works for you JB (Khiara is my drug!)

And yes fair comment, I should post some proper reviews. I have been doing so at another site but will start posting here when I get some time.

Yes I get on well with Danni and I like her.But look just as in real life the same thing happens.Some people we click with and some we don't.So I hope you continue to enjoy your time with Khiara and any other girls you see in the future .JB