22. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  23. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  24. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  25. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  26. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  27. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - April 2015 - Nina

Hi all,

I used to love seeing Jamie but now that she's gone, I've had to get a new favourite.

Based on so many positive reviews I chose Nina... now I understand why she's so popular.

She's young and energetic - bouncing off the walls. She's pretty thin with pencil-eraser-like nipples and prob B cup breasts.

She asked what type of massage I was after and raunchy was delivered.

Light touching under table from her, she also allowed full touching everywhere, a bit of spanking and amazing simulated sex.

Almost came on her face but stopped myself. She said she would have loved it. Oh my god.

So much fun you just have to see her!

T

• Thanks 3

Sadly I see Nina is no longer on the roster.

I for one will miss her and hope she returns, else I wish her good fortune in life and thank her for (much) the pleasure of her exquisite company over the years.

Do not fret....

Wait a couple of weeks, ...

I believe some of the more popular girls take a sort of timeout ( coz they can ) and they come back on roster in a matter of a week or two ( usually when they need to refill their quiver with more arrows essentially or they really miss seeing us - pick whichever reality you believe ).

I'll be broken hearted if Nina has left for good. She is such a beautiful girl.

Yes it's correct that Nina no longer works at Bodyrotic. I agree with your sentiments entirely Brainnbody. Nina is an exceptional girl. I really enjoyed catching up with her and treasure every minute that I spent in her company. I guess that all the girls will move on to other things eventually and good luck to them. When it's a sudden departure as in Nina's case, it's painful that you never get a chance to wish them farewell. If by any chance you read these forum's Nina, know that I will miss you enormously. And may your future be bright and happy. 

My trips to Sydney will not be the same. She is sensational and I owe her some chocolate.

What did the ad say? Has she gone private ?

Hey Harry,

It said she was now at RPM and was going under the name Chloe. The ad had a phone number which was RPM (I checked!)

Sad day for Bodyrotic. I wonder what / if anything happened?

Hold the bus!!! There's a good reason the ad is no longer there I think.... Nina is back on the Bodyrotic roster!

phew!

I noticed that she's back too Benjammin. Great news - sensational.

Told you so !  A job at BR is unlike a regular office job....a lot of these girls work on a casual basis and are allowed to drift in and drift out according to their preferred rosters....  They cancel when they like even last minute and other girls get rostered in even when it's not THEIR rostered day.

A job at BR is unlike a regular office job...

Not at all.

The attractive girls in my workplace are regularly encouraged to take off their clothes and administer hand-relief.

Told you so ! A job at BR is unlike a regular office job....a lot of these girls work on a casual basis and are allowed to drift in and drift out according to their preferred rosters.... They cancel when they like even last minute and other girls get rostered in even when it's not THEIR rostered day.

Told you so ! A job at BR is unlike a regular office job....a lot of these girls work on a casual basis and are allowed to drift in and drift out according to their preferred rosters.... They cancel when they like even last minute and other girls get rostered in even when it's not THEIR rostered day.

yes the girls do move their shifts around, but their name still stays on the list of masseuses, even if they go on vacation. Their names are taken off the list if they actually leave permanently which happened in Nina's case. Thankfully it was a short retirement.

Told you so !  A job at BR is unlike a regular office job....a lot of these girls work on a casual basis and are allowed to drift in and drift out according to their preferred rosters....  They cancel when they like even last minute and other girls get rostered in even when it's not THEIR rostered day.

Chunky,

you were one of "them" kids at school weren't you?

Panic over. My experience is once you are off the roster you are gone. Rose use to go on long leave but never off the roster. She was a loss. Rolled off the roster never to return. Great moves also.

I spoiled myself today. Not only did I see Crystal, but I also caught up with Nina who is also one of my very favourite girls at Bodyrotic (I have a few). There's never enough said about Nina in these reviews. I think it's because everyone would like to keep her to themselves. She is most definitely a very special girl who give so much to us punters and she never disappoints. And I love her for her beautiful caring nature. It was a very happy day for me today.

Nina is truly a connoisseur's delight. Such a sexy and warm lady; absolutely special and unique. Her massages have to be experienced to be believed.   She can take you to the brink and keep you poised there until the moment for a sensational climax arrives. My time spent with Nina is pure happiness and that's what I experienced with her once again today. You will always want to return after you meet Nina.