13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Blue
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: Several
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Attractive
  35. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  36. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - February 2015 - Gia

I visited Bodyrotic in February, and just thought I would write a review so I could share my experiences.

I went to Bodyrotic around 2pm in the afternoon on a Monday morning. This was the first time I was going to this place, and I was super excited. After going in, I was shown to a waiting room. I paid for a 45 minute session.

After waiting around 10-15 minutes, the masseuses came in and started introducing themselves. Before going to Bodyrotic, I had made up my mind to go for Nina. However, during introductions, Gia mentioned that she would be naked during the entire massage, and this was enough to persuade me to go with her.

She took me to the room. We had some introductions and basic chit chat, after which she told me to go and take a shower, whilst she left the room. Before leaving, she told me, in a very sexy voice, to lie completely naked "cock down, ass up". I had a shower, and did exactly that.

I was lying on the table for around 5 minutes or so when she walked in. She took of her bra and panties, and took out the oil. She spread oil all over my body, and also got me to put oil on her breasts and upper torso. Before she got on top of me, she told me that it is an additional $50 to touch her vagina and ass, and that I could decide later. She then got on top of me (I was lying face down). The first 10 minutes or so were just a basic massage, with some occasional attention to my cock. The massage itself was ok, and wasn't really therapeutic.

She then started rubbing her breasts up and down my body in a really sensual and erotic way, which had me harder then I've ever been before. She also moved up and down all over my body, rubbing her vagina against my body. There was a mirror on the side, which provided a great view of what she was doing

After this, she went under the table, whilst I was still face down. All I could see was her face, and feel her jerking me off. There was a little bit of dirty talk involved. After this, she got me lie on my back. Whilst still on the ground, she stuck her ass up, and told me spank it, because "she was a bad girl". This was brilliant, and added extra spice to the session.

She then got on top of me, and told me to suck her breasts. She then turned around in the 69 position,, and started jerking me off. This provided a great view, not only because of her ass, but also as she has some body art on her lower back. At this point I was extremely horny, and decided to pay the additional $50 to finger her. I started vigorously finger fucking her, whilst she kept jerking me off. She also mentioned that 45 minutes wasn't long for a massage, and that she would love for us to be together a little longer. I decided not to add time.

She then moved down my body, and went for the classic manoeuvre of giving me a handjob whilst pretending to be in the cow girl position. I finished cumming all over her ass and lower back.

Overall, a brilliant, erotic massage (definitely more focused on erotic then massage). I will definitely go back, and would recommend others to try her out!

Has anyone else done a double with Gia? This is something I am interested in.  

• Thanks 5

I would say that's because she's not on the roster this week . It is updated every Thursday night and during the week. . Perhaps like the rest of us she may be on holidays or just taking a break .

On 08/03/2024 at 5:57 PM, amos said:

10 years later. Really? What would you think ?

how old would she be 

did you used to see her 

On 27/04/2015 at 2:28 AM, Tik2132 said:

in a very sexy voice, to lie completely naked "cock down, ass up"

😆

On 27/04/2015 at 2:28 AM, Tik2132 said:

stuck her ass up, and told me spank it, because "she was a bad girl

🤑😆