15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Slim
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Piercings?: One or two
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Fun
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - March 2015 - Alexi

Booked Alexi (last week - didn't want to risk not getting in) in the beginning hours of her evening shift this week.

They make you wait in a private area - Obviously, total discretion for the punter from other punters is a high priority for them.

But damned do they make you wait a long time (20 mins) even if you do arrive on time...must be all that cleanup the girls have to do after the last punter, plus shower off all that cum off their own bodies. That's the unglamorous part of the job, I suppose.

Took advantage of their March discount special for a 1.5 hour session. (anyone try that?).

In comes Alexi after what seemed like a wait through eternity and I greet her with a box of Lindt chocolates and a tip of $60 bucks.

( What a knockout, I'm getting weak at the knees and I am so glad I booked her )

She gushes and squeals with delight at the gesture and gives me a light peck on the lips and a warm embrace, and squeaks, "How nice, what a darling you are..."

She rubs my crotch through my pants and I crack a semi.

I recover from that first contact patently all flushed up and very nervous and still manage to utter a star-struck ( and sheepish ) compliment to her, "And what a bootylicious dish YOU are, Alexi ! Today must be MY lucky day!".

She smiles sweetly.

She then leans into my personal space again, reaching into my rather low cut open V-necked T-Shirt and rubbing my bare hairy chest and seductively and sweetly whispers into my ear, "Are you ready for some hot lurrrv tonight baby?".

I smile and say "Yeah, baby !" - She returns the smile with a real seductive one and purrs, "Well what are we waiting for?, come on, big boy !", whilst playfully slapping my behind.

( I'm already beaming with delight at all this GFE type attention that my money can buy ).

Alexi then gently leads me by the hand to the "treatment room".

Fantasy Room it was.

She leaves me for a brief moment for my pre shower and then she returns still in her bikini lingerie.

Gave me a very tantalising short duration striptease where she pretended to make love to the stripper pole.

Off comes her bra and she buries my face in those huge DD knockers.

I am now as hard as rock.

I suck on those hard erect nipples like some hungry newborn baby..

We then move onto that famous white leather recliner chair and she gets me to
pop my head through that head tease hole before she spreads 'em legs and plants those feet of hers onto them stirrups.

She then seductively pulls those lingerie panties off and I am literally millimetres from her naked and fully waxed lady flower.

What a sight to behold - I am harder than diamond now!

I take a sniff .... and her lady parts smell wonderful, a slight sweetish musky odour but never offensive and you can tell that this sweet young lady takes pains to keep herself fresh for her clients, "down there".

Mmmmmmmmm.

I notice a piercing on that pussy of hers....Must admit I am not really into piercings generally, but this one was tastefully done....she asks me if it's OK that she plays with herself and I say yes...she starts moaning after a while and I can see wetness glistening on her flora petals.

I'm so horny now that while she is preoccupied with pleasuring herself, ( urged on by my sado masochistic streak ), I try to be a bit cheeky and tug lightly on her piercing to "inflict" upon her a bit of S&M pain.

She yelps and playfully slaps my hand and says, "You nasty boy!", with a wicked smile and a cheeky wink.

Hmmm.....$60 and the box of chocolates surely buys mileage.

I continue by lightly stroking her clit......no resistance from her,but she gently warns me not to put any fingers into her love tunnel - limited touching on the outside is ok (hmm that's the edge of her boundaries, - OK I respect them)......she allows the stroking of her clitoris to continue.

By now I am using my thumb and fingers and ramping up the tempo and stroking her vigorously.

Before long, she then totally climaxes and shakes all over, letting out a loud moan, with, "I'm going to cum now ! Yes, yes, keep stroking that clitoris! Ohhhhh ! Yeaaah!, Aaaaaahhhgh, Aaah !

And as she climaxes, she wraps her lower legs around my head as she shudders, pulling my head into the action and I cop a bit of that milky pussy cum onto my nose.

Her legs then collapse in post masturbatory exhaustion.

Nasty girl, some PSE !

She then quickly excuses herself into the shower for a quick wash off....you can see streaks running down her thighs, she's a bit self conscious now. Cute, I think.

After the quick washdown in the shower, my turn to have the fun.

She oils herself up, gives me a back bodyslide, with those pert erect nipples tracing my back and those fun bags, it felt like heaven... and then she goes under the table and starts stroking my member through the glory hole.

I have to tell her slow down and stop or I was going to blow.

She comes back on top and asks me to turn over and proceeds to give me a reverse body slide ( nice view of pussy - I play with her labia - aaaaaah ) and then normal front body slide with Spanish titty-fuck with my member between those knockers......

The tempo rises and then the crescendo, I blow heaps of jizz all over those generous milk bars, and.... on myself.

A cleanup with tissues and then a quick shower for the both of us to "freshen up". ( euphemism for washing off all that cum ).

Rest time......she proceeds to give me a nice relaxation massage for the rest of the session, till I am horny again for my 2nd blow-off, after some more teasing through tackle tickle of my bits.

She continues on by curling herself up to me, our 2 warm bodies in warm passionate embrace and with her adorable young head resting on my hairy chest, she is now cuddling me and gently whispering sweet nothings to me, while stroking my chest and nipples.

I stroke her head and face and play with her hair, like a lover/boyfriend, made ever so seemingly real to me by the high overhead mounted hires TV screen..which Alexi mentioned to me to "look at us", and " what a HOT couple we make".

Looking at the screen, I see me and my rented girlfriend in passionate closeness in the third person..so convincingly real, so sexy, so contented I felt..if even it was only for the moment, I had the perfect girlfriend.

I was really buoyed up by all the gf attention and the realism.

After a while, she starts to hot things up again by kissing my neck, ears, nibbling them, blowing hot air into them and lightly kissing my lips and tongue licking my man-nipples, getting them hard and my member hard as well.

And, she's gently moaning in a breathy voice.

She's driving me into sensory overload, this sweet girl...

Fantastic girlfriend experience !!!

She then mock-mounts me cowgirl style, while holding my member with her hand - imagine that hand behind her arse and where my dick is.

Picture this: My dick and her hand are just behind her arse.

And what a hot and perfectly shaped arse this beauty has !

She starts pumping my dick up and down with that oiled hand and humping her body up and down, her bare pussy pounding onto my abdomen.

A real novel way of giving a oily handjob. By the way, the oil is warm as, makes the experience so real.

And,it also looked so visually real, like I was really doing her cowgirl style, ...I alternate between fondling those hot D cup breasts of hers and grabbing, fondling and slapping those delicious arse cheeks of hers as she mock pounds me.

And by this time, Alexi is loudly talking dirty to me , "you want to fuck me, yeah?", "I wanna fuck YOUR brains out now! ...Now fuck me, fuck me hard, yes, yes, yes! "

( luckily the room seems to be soundproof with a lockable heavy industrial looking door sealing my highly prized courtesan and me in ).

She continues to moan loudly and lets out a shrill and very loud shriek, "Yeeeeeaaah ! Oh baby! Oh baby, come for me! Come all over me !, Yeeeaaah !"
( I know, all fake, but I love it ! ), and before you know it, I cum HARD ( for the second time ) all over her arms and I think her arse....she tells me that she felt a bit of wetness on her arse after she got off ( and got me off again ) the massage table.

I am fully drained by now.

She and I quickly wash up in our showers,...there's 10 minutes still left on the clock after that and she proceeds to give me a very relaxing ( albeit brief ) head massage.

( yes, there are 2 showers in that Fantasy Room...saves a lot of time - your Working Lady and you can shower at the same time ).

Very, very luxurious decor all around..felt like a Roman Caesar.

WIR: Most definitely, beautiful girl with hot face (8/10) and even hotter slim but shapely body (9/10). I'm getting hard again as I write this...

Yum....Alexi....you bring back the Sexy,

Treat her nice, guys..this one's a keeper.

• Thanks 8

So $310 and a box of chocolates? was it worth it? no really, was it?

Personally I prefer 1 big shower in the room.

Took advantage of their March discount special for a 1.5 hour session. (any one try that?).

IS that the $15 off special?

Mikeofoz: yep, the $15 voucher ... But you must pre-print a hardcopy and bring it along to present ... Smartphone photo not good enough.

And only valid for the beginning hours of shift, so limited coverage, hence why it's important to prebook your lady of choice.

The undertaker: Reread my post slowly this time and then do your sums again, and yes she really was worth it!

Thanks, Tie.92 !

Glad to see someone likes the hard work "I put through".

Try her mate, you won't ever regret it,.... an absolute darling she is and worth every cent.

By the way, my advice to you is to tip beforehand and a gift doesn't hurt.

And so does turning up some level of charm, smile a lot genuinely (and with your eyes).

And ....try to be civilised, clean cut, polite and gentlemanly.

( act like a Fortune 500 businessman, not a foul mouthed drunken hoodlum or anything remotely close to that - try to use cute euphemisms, or anatomically correct terms for body parts rather than "coarse street slang" at least in the beginning - UNTIL she begins to get naughty herself and starts using coarse slang herself in her dirty talk routine...well ....OK....it's game on.....join in then .... )....

Doesn't matter that you're paying a princely sum for her courtesan like services, the girl is still just another normal human-being like everyone else and deserves to be respected and treated decently.

This will go a long way towards opening doors and to paying great dividends,....

And....Need I state the obvious...Dividends by way of increased mileage and friendly service from the girl !....( oh that sweet thing... We're still thinking about her... Me and my mini-me ! )

It' good to know you had a good time but still treated Alexi with respect. All the girls need respect for the way they look after us so well.

Agreed and poor lasses too,....girls who have to put up with us,... "less than perfect specimens of the opposite gender" and our emissions as well ( and I am not talking CO2 here )....

Plus they have to perform their own room tidy and shower their body 10 or so times over in a single day - there's no domestic cleaner/maid there.

And ....all in all, just to earn enough to put themselves through Higher Education to make a better life for themselves.

Yes it's a great joint???. As for some of the reviews ! Well there's a saying that goes ... Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you read . In saying that the BR girls are sensational and if you visit you will be impressed .

Great review, sounds like a great joint.

It's not really a joint. Rather it's a high class, well appointed and immaculate establishment. And the girls certainly are perfectly suited to that ambiance.

+1

Fab establishment and all oozing Class...both the venue and girls...plus the girls are oozing something else extra....:-)

That said, as with with most things in punting, YMMV..

And being a little extra generous, courteous and sweet talking can influence and improve the odds of a better than good time.