18. Kissing Available: No
  19. Blowjob: No
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  21. Overall Looks: Attractive
  22. Overall Personality: Cold
  23. Overall Performance: We didn't click

Bodyrotic - February 2015 - Emily

Hey Everyone,

To begin with i am a huge fan of bodyrotic and have been there many times and am always pleased with my experiences there. The last time I was there I had Emily who has been at bodyrotic for about a month now. She is from Europe, can't remember exactly where from and has an accent. 

I found her pretty cold. I didn't feel very comfortable during this massage, and it all felt very robotic. It could have just been that she wasn't having the best of days, however I was pretty disappointed. I will go back to bodyrotic, however i will not go and see her again. She seemed like a very sweet and nice girl, who has a lot of potential to be great, however simple things of not leaving as soon as the massage is done (without offering tissues) to shower without saying nothing isn't the best...

• Thanks 5

Walking away without so much of a word or to offer you tissues is the height of rudeness! 

I would be making a complaint to management as that is appauling! 

I will be avaoiding emily at all costs.  Thanks for the heads up!

yeah it was. i definitely will be avoiding her at all costs. 

She is not the only girl like that !

Who else is like that ? Would you help us out so i dont get disappointed again?

She is not the only girl like that !

Remember what mum said - if you can't say anything nice please try to avoid damning all who work there.  I for one will find it difficult to take your future contributions seriously.

I have agree Attila. Constructive criticism is always welcomed, and I am sure the masseuses would appreciate it as well if it was made in a positive manner. But sweeping generalisations that refer to no-one in particular are just pointless and would be hurtful to all the ladies who go out of their way to give us so much pleasure.