11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Dark
  13. Hair Length: Long
  14. Eyes Colour: Brown
  15. Skin Colour: Olive
  16. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  19. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  22. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  23. Full Sex Available: No
  24. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Overall Looks: Attractive
  30. Overall Personality: Bossy
  31. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bodyrotic - February 2015 - Tatiana

Benjammin

I saw Tatiana a while ago during the intro's and made a mental note to see her at a later date.

I lobbed into BR and the line up was amazing, I could have picked any number of girls but had to satisfy my curiosity with Tatiana even though I had better vibes or connection with a couple of others.

She is a pretty girl with big natural boobs. I'm not a huge fan of big boobs and Tatiana's were a touch too big and saggy for my liking.

In hindsight I should have followed my instinct. In the room Tatiana was really chatty, which is fine but it went on and on. It kinda felt like she was killing time. She also made comment how she is only at BR till she saves enough money.

In the end she climbs on top reverse cowboy and starts moaning and groaning. I'm trying to get fired up but its not easy staring at a chicks back. Eventually unleash the load and job done.

Would I go back? Nar. 

• Thanks 5

Thanks for the review. I think she is a member of PP as I seem to recall a post by her enthusiastically looking forward to a nude shift, seems the enthusiasm doesn't extend to the room. And I hate false moaning, so thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the feedback. Was also really curious about tatiana. I don;t mind false moaning but not if its really fake. I definitely like big boobs, but im not to sure about all the talk. Did she just not stop, or was she responding to your questions lol?

I met Tatiana in a line-up recently. 

Her photos show her to have dark / black coloured hair.  However in person I notice she now has brightly coloured red hair...

Thanks for the review. I think she is a member of PP as I seem to recall a post by her enthusiastically looking forward to a nude shift, seems the enthusiasm doesn't extend to the room. And I hate false moaning, so thanks for the heads up.

I went looking for this thread... It would appear that you have confused Tatiana with a masseuse called Tahlia.