31. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  36. Overall Personality: Shy
  37. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bliss on Crown - May 2011 - Stella...

The night I visited Bliss (my first time there) it was one of the coldest days in Sydney for years.

Most of my excitement about attending had little to do with the girls or the service and everything to do with the heating they'd have in operation. Brrr.....

Receptionist (sorry, didn't catch her name) was extremely friendly and welcoming. Sat me on the couch in the very nicely appointed waiting room (albeit some dirty grub had stuck some gum to the wall out of sight). Four girls came in. Each asked me if I had "any questions". What do you guys ask?

I chose Stella and she led me up the treacherous staircase of death. The room was quite nice and I hopped in the shower.

The 'qualified' part of the massage was excellent. She prodded and poked and so forth. Admittedly that's not what I go to an R&T for, but I didn't say anything, so that's my problem. I'm usually happy to go with the flow. When she first dragged her fingernails over my spine, it sent pleasant shivers through me. Highly intelligent conversation took place and I was trying very hard not to discuss Osama bin Laden and geopolitical ramifications while I had a naked girl rubbing her boobies all over me.

Eventually I flipped over and we both shut up.

The erotic segment was a bit of a disappointment. Not unpleasant, but not the level of raunch i have become used to. I asked Stella to suck on my nipple. She said she doesn't do that. Clearly having a finger inserted up my fundament wasn't going to happen. Alas those are two of my favourite things but as a concession prize I asked her to squat over my face which Stella was very happy to do. Go figure. Had a nice view and came, as one does.

We had a nice chat and then I wandered out into the freezing bloody cold.I felt like Marlon Brando. Didn't look like him...

• Thanks 5

I asked Stella to suck on my nipple. She said she doesn't do that. Clearly having a finger inserted up my fundament wasn't going to happen.

Classic.

Thanks for the review.

Cheers,

rr

Stella is very pretty and a super smart girl. I concur.

Not feeling your usual self kingfisher?

Not feeling your usual self kingfisher?

I know I can be a little argumentative ... But I didn't realize agreement was so out of character. :huh:

I know I can be a little argumentative ... But I didn't realize agreement was so out of character. :huh:

Just not done with your usual comedic flourish...or maybe it was...

Just not done with your usual comedic flourish...or maybe it was...

Nope no sarcasm there. Guess I was having a moment of meek sincerity.

She is a very sweet girl. Maybe she inspires my mild and gentle side.

(let's not confuse Stella with Bella though. That one inspires something totally different. I might even get around to finishing the review I've been trying to write... I keep stopping halfway to return to bliss to confirm the details.)