16. Body Shape: Full-figured
  17. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  18. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  19. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  20. Overall Looks: Attractive
  21. Overall Personality: Nut Case
  22. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Club 741 - February 2015 - Kitten

Was in the wild west so decided to check out 741.

Only tried here once before with average results ... this time was plain bizarre...

Geeky Aussie mamasan directs me to intro lounge.

First - bubbly, voluptuous (larger)- yet pretty and voracious Asian lady - everything on the cards

Second - blonde nutter wearing a tiara and tutu - again PSE without extras

Third - older Aussie bird

Fourth - Kitten- Indian lady with a pretty face and nice curves in the right places - didn't mention services in the intro...

Thought 'why not just ditch this and go to Octos'

... mamasan interrupted decision making process.... hmm... OK roll the dice with Kitten for 45 then.

Hardly see nice looking Indian ladies at parlours.

Into the room - Kitten says "Show me your dick, I need to insect it"

She tugs my knob under the light and twists it about as she inspects, then literally throws it down and says "shower"

As I'm showering we have a conversation about work, etc.

Turns out she's a Sydney FIFO originally from Singapore and  that 741 provides nice separate rooms for travelling ladies to crash -

I remember her words went something like "I don't fuck where I sleep"

She session itself reflected the odd preparatory conversation and  behaviour.

Started caressing her lovely mounds then went in to suck her nice big super dark  nipples

She says "don't suck too hard"... OK....I go lightly

Later..."What are you doing?"

"Being gentle" I say

"You can suck harder".... Oooohkay.

Go in the for DFK and her head turns away

"$50 for go down on me and kiss".... threw her a pineapple - why not 'ey

On to some frantic closed mouth kissing, then decided get the money's worth downstairs.

She really enjoyed the DATY; writhing and was face floodingly wet.

Hard so on the the dom and started pounding mish - she went off like a firecracker!

Pulling at me, and screaming... we both came quickly, and in unison.

Took a shower.... when I came back, she says "OK, fuck again now?"

woa, give the man a breather... 

Thought I'd see if I could rebound so quickly...."sure"

New dom and she goes for CBJ

Surprisingly, stiffi stands up in response!

She then got up and said "stand over there".. pointing next to the bed

I stood at the edge and she crawls over and started blowing me whilst on her knees, and really gave it her all.

Then she moved and sat on the floor in front of me so I could properly face fuck.... she looked up at me, straight in the eyes the whole time... fucken awesome!.

After some time, she got up and offered her nice big dark round behind for doggie. Unreal!

Stood straight and jackhammered her from behind...

Looked across at the mirror of us pounding away was totally awesome.

"Harder, fuck harder" she screamed

Big long pounds, with the slap-slap-slapping making life grand - what a trooper!

Timer went off, and she said to keep going... must've been 5 minutes in to overtime when she asked "are you gonna come?"

Doesn't look like it.... but happy all the same :-)

Clean up n shower wasn't rushed - had a nice convo about life, bills and surviving in this world.

In short it was a bizarre experience and one that I won't ever forget.

WIR? Nope - that's my last time at 741 full stop

• Thanks 13

Lol I was laughing as I read this review. Exactly the same experience I had with Kitten, except that I didn't pay for any extras. She blew hot and cold on me. One moment she is mean, the next moment she is ordering me to fuck her doggie style. Never booked her again after that, but she is a good fuck. If you just want to stick your cock into some nice Indian pussy she is a girl for you. I wouldn't book 45 minutes though. I came twice in a 30 min standard booking. Fuck yeah!

Thanks for a nice read and good laugh Stiffi. I've sometimes thought about venturing out to one of these western places as they're mostly easyish freeway access. But then I read the reviews... Even Octos doesn't really sound worth the drive.

Pity though, there are some hot Indian babes all around Melb but I can't find a single review that even tempts me.

"Harder, fuck harder" she screamed

Hey Stiffi ... great review .... hope you rode a Cup winner when she screamed the above.

Sounds to pushy for me  ... as for extras ...... yer right

Well done Stiffi ... took one for the boys .... for that ... we salute you 

well.. for a Kitten review, I'd reckon this time it was a positive one!! 

besides you're not marryin' it, but a wife that acted like that in the bedroom would be bonza  :wub:

I had 2 encounters with Kitten.Lovely lady (sometimes). She did not charge extra for kissing and DATY. But when I went around the 3rd time she remembered me and said $50 for kissing and DATY. WTF? I went along with a different Lady. Is that how you keep a client?

PS: I heard a different life story from her

Was told she was born in a middle eastern country (can't remember now). Then few minutes later she was born in India and was working as a WL to pay the mortgage after spending too much in December..so she only plans to work this week (but from previous reviews in PP, she had been working at the joint longer).

But overall she is fun and strange to punt with

Kitten says "Show me your dick, I need to insect it"

For some reason I had a mental image of her laying an insect on your dick....  loooooool

What I do not understand is how some punters seem to think that the WL actually gets excited or can orgasm....you guys do know that we are paying for this, right? A woman is not like a man. They do not come from physical stimuli only. They also need emotional stimuli, foreplay and to be physically attracted to the man at the same time to get them excited. Couple this with the fact that the WL has probably already had more than a few clients in the day....you are not getting her off (excuse my bluntness). She is not getting excited. At best, she is comfortable in the setting and is just waiting for time to pass by or pretends she got off so you can stop licking her.

They would be more happier NOT having sex with us and not being touched by us. Period. So please, stick with reality. They are not enjoying this the way we are or the way you think she is. It pisses me off the amount of times I read a punter claiming he got a WL to orgasm or got her excited.

Thanks for the review!

Second - blonde nutter wearing a tiara and tutu - again PSE without extras

Is it wrong that I am strangely curious about this one?  :lol:

For the majority of girls this may be true but there are girls who do enjoy what they do and times where a girl clicks with a punter. Not all girls need an emotional connection. I know plenty of girls in my circle of friends that go out to pick up a guy for a one nighter because they need a root (their words not mine). I doubt there was much of an emotional connection. And I have also been with working girls who have enjoyed themselves and have gone well over time with me because they were enjoying themselves and had an orgasm. ?

What I do not understand is how some punters seem to think that the WL actually gets excited or can orgasm....you guys do know that we are paying for this, right? A woman is not like a man. They do not come from physical stimuli only. They also need emotional stimuli, foreplay and to be physically attracted to the man at the same time to get them excited. Couple this with the fact that the WL has probably already had more than a few clients in the day....you are not getting her off (excuse my bluntness). She is not getting excited. At best, she is comfortable in the setting and is just waiting for time to pass by or pretends she got off so you can stop licking her.   They would be more happier NOT having sex with us and not being touched by us. Period. So please, stick with reality. They are not enjoying this the way we are or the way you think she is. It pisses me off the amount of times I read a punter claiming he got a WL to orgasm or got her excited.

Is it not POSSIBLE that a WL MIGHT actually enjoy sex occasionally?  I'm not saying they all enjoy it all the time, but is it just not possible that they get some enjoyment/pleasure SOMETIMES?

What I do not understand is how some punters seem to think that the WL actually gets excited or can orgasm....you guys do know that we are paying for this, right? A woman is not like a man. They do not come from physical stimuli only. They also need emotional stimuli, foreplay and to be physically attracted to the man at the same time to get them excited. Couple this with the fact that the WL has probably already had more than a few clients in the day....you are not getting her off (excuse my bluntness). She is not getting excited. At best, she is comfortable in the setting and is just waiting for time to pass by or pretends she got off so you can stop licking her.

They would be more happier NOT having sex with us and not being touched by us. Period. So please, stick with reality. They are not enjoying this the way we are or the way you think she is. It pisses me off the amount of times I read a punter claiming he got a WL to orgasm or got her excited.

Deeeebone my friend.....i think you need to get out there and pleasure more WL! I have stayed with many WL that have cummed hard. Some have squirted, some had  full body spasms and some also had vaginal contractions/spasms. 

FYI when i visit brothels....yes i am there to get off but i get off more when the ladies get off. So i make sure to tend to their needs whatever it may be. I treat them like a man should.