12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  18. Body Shape: Petite
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: No, all included
  34. Overall Looks: Attractive
  35. Overall Personality: Fun
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - February 2015 - Nina

Having heard all the great things about Nina, thought I give her a go.

Booked for an hour and a half with this beauty and in comes this energetic little girl who is literally skipping her way down the hall.

We greet each other and she leads me up to the room to get wash myself.

She comes back totally naked and boy does she have the nicest pink nipples I have ever seen. 

I start off laying face down while she massages away, I almost feel asleep cos it was so relaxing. But should would wake me up my grab my honey tree through the hole and then I would get too excited to doze off.

She compliments me on how muscular my body is (which is nice since I work out and like to be complimented about my body).

She flips me over and this is where she massages my quads and would tease my little man. 

She then sits on my lap and pulls me saying: "I think you're going to have to join me up here"

As I get up she spreads her legs and I see pussy. She then tells me to touch it, so I start rubbing her pussy while she gives me a hand job. As I rub a way she would pause the hand job once as she is having an orgasm. 

OMG the Orgasm sound she makes is the sexiest thing out of this world.

I can no longer hold it in and spray my load.

She compliments me on how she thinks that I would be great in bed and says that my penis shape and size is exactly like her ex-boyfriends (I was abit wtf? LOLZ)

All in all, do yourself a favor and see this bombshell of a girl. You will not be disappointed.

• Thanks 7

I see Nina as often as I can. She is an amazing bundle of energy. I'm no oil painting and a bit rough around the edges. But Nina makes me feel like a Stradivarius that's being played with virtuosity by a maestro. And when the crescendo is reached, it's like she's ripping fantastic riffs from a Fender Stratocaster. Yep, she's that good. And she is a really lovely lady as well - the nicest person you could want to meet.

I saw Nina again last week. Apart from all the great things said about her, did you know she brings in her own music and player, she supplies numerous types of her own body wash for your selection, and even brought in her own exfoliating foot scrub which was an amazing touch. She's a very special girl who really looks after you. I can't help loving her.