16. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  17. Hair Colour: Red
  18. Hair Length: Long
  19. Eyes Colour: Blue
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  26. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  27. Any Tattoos?: Several
  28. Any Piercings?: One or two
  29. Full Sex Available: No
  30. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  31. Kissing Available: No
  32. Blowjob: No
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  34. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  38. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  39. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  40. Overall Personality: Lovely
  41. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - January 2015 - Pixie

Simon_Says

So I hadn't been to Bodyrotic in a while and was in need of a session with my regular, Nina. Unfortunately she was booked out for most of the evening, so took up the receptionists recommendation of Pixie.

I'd not seen Pixie before, but always likes her pictures. The lack of reviews on here can mean one of two things: she's so bad that she deserves no review, or she's so good that you greedy buggers are keeping her to yourselves...

Whilst I wouldn't put her in the same league as Nina, I would definitely put her in the latter category.

Pixie is a gorgeous strawberry blonde girl with matching pale skin, several tattoos and a beautiful slim body. She wasn't as red haired as her pictures implied, but I was definitely pleased. She also had a more wholesome quality that the pictures conveyed. Which is similar to Nina, so again, a good thing.

Pixie is easy to chat to and very easy going, and after the shower she stripped down and asked me what type of massage I was after. When I told her 'sensual', she replied with "good, I hate pretending to know therapeutic massage". I could care less about therapeutic massage at a place like this, so everything was looking good.

True to her word, the massage was very sensual. Lots of teasing and body slides, and rubbing her bare pussy along my leg and up my back. The heavy breathing and kissing on my ears and neck sealed the deal. She also went under the table and fingered her pussy whilst playing with me, and she looked incredible.

On the flip it was more of the same, very sensual. She didn't ball when I began to play with her breasts, and sheepishly told me that it was extra to play with her pussy. This didn't ruin the flow and all and was quite tactfully done (as far as practicable!), and I was happy to take up the offer.

She soon flipped to a 69 position where she got me off using a combination of her hand and breasts whilst I fingered her.

Finished off with a great head massage.

Total cost was $200 for 45 mins plus $50.

Will I return? For sure.

• Thanks 6

Thanks SS, I've seen Pixie a couple of times now too...once in a doubles and the last in the fantasy room, and I totally agree she's a gem (& probably why I haven't reviewed her)

I have to agree with the review on Pixie. She is such an adorable girl. Smart, intelligent, and super sexy. I have seen her quite a few times and had the time of my life. She is excellent company and always gives 100% of herself.

Thanks for the review, I was wondering about Pixie, have had one or two abortive attempts to see her, she was booked out.

Guess that says it all really.

This makes me suspect that the likes of michele, PDBalls, nexus and co, were indeed trying to keep her to themselves!

In jest guys, in jest.....

Yes mate. There are a few glam ours there that would be good to keep secret but alas just not possible. I have been coming here for 10 years and I really think right now they have the best girls ever

In reply to "brainnbody", nope - I wouldn't try and keep Pixie all to myself. While it sounds tempting, I just couldn't afford it and she would probably get sick of me!

Yes mate. There are a few glam ours there that would be good to keep secret but alas just not possible. I have been coming here for 10 years and I really think right now they have the best girls ever

Agreed! 

Pixie is another favourite of mine... I was wondering how long it would take for the word to get out there.

I had the absolute pleasure of seeing the adorable Pixie last week. She is such a delightful girl; very friendly, happy, intelligent and a great conversationalist. it's impossible not to hug her when you see her beaming face.

She has beautiful breasts that are totally in proportion to her gorgeous slim body and her derriere is a connoisseurs delight. Her massage was perfect for me with all the tempting, teasing and sensuality I could ever wish for. I absolutely loved the time I spent with her. I've caught up with her several times and each one has been something special. She really goes out of her way to ensure you enjoy yourself and she totally pampers you. Definitely a wonderful girl.