11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Blond
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Blue
  15. Skin Colour: Tanned
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Slim
  18. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  19. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  20. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  21. Full Sex Available: No
  22. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  23. Kissing Available: Not Always
  24. Blowjob: No
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  26. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  27. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  28. Overall Looks: Model material
  29. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  30. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss on Crown - January 2015 - Heidi

I've seen Heidi before finally got chance to see her again after 6 months. She is beautiful very friendly towards me too.

She leaves me to shower on my own first time I saw her she hopped in as well not this time though, that's ok she went to get champagne.

Anyway we sit & talk for a bit while the spa is running & in we get. At first we sit apart but she wonders over to my side so I can play with her & vice versa including some spanish. I try hard not to come in the spa though going by the chemistry I think she would have been ok with it.

Next on to the massage table I lie on my stomach she gives a soft massage then on to the good part. Some kissing & lots of body sliding good view in the mirror. She also lets me handle her boobs. I wanted her to touch my cock under the table bit of glory hole action but I wasn't brave enough to ask maybe next time.

Then the flip over. More spanish & lots of hand action good bodyslide & lots of teasing. She touches me with her stomach rubbing against my cock. Finally after 15 min she decides it times for the handjob & I get to come on her boobs.

Maybe if I ask she might go FS for extra she can only say no once I get a bit more confident. Great girl. Will only go back for Heidi though apparantely she does the odd double. Might let her choose.

• Thanks 7

Hey artofsurvival, thanks for the review, did you pay extra for kissing, was it DFK? Do you (or anyone) know if Heidi does extras?

Saw Heidi about a month ago. Super friendly gal and a bit ditzy which I like. Lots of simulated positions and she really puts an effort into it. By the end of the session she was totally drenched in sweat! Would def see her again in a heart beat.