14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Green
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  35. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  36. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bliss on Crown - April 2011 - Paris

One Monday I was having a particularly shitty series of interactions with my client so by lunchtime I decided to pull the plug on my workday and hunt for lighter pursuits. I thought having a nekkid lady rub her body all over with me and fondle my genitals would probably fit the bill.

No-one I knew was working that day and my 2 month hiatus meant a fair number of new and unfamiliar names. I took the opportunity to check out some unfamiliar territory. Can't remember who else was there, but the most engaging in the line up was Paris. A generously proportioned blonde with a wicked smile. I'd noted her in the line up before but not taken the opportunity.

We got off to a good start. She quizzed me about my day, extended me sympathy when i bitched about work without indulging in too much negativity. Turns out my predictions about some oiled up breasts on my body were spot on. She cheered me up and made me feel great about the rest of the day.

Went through the usual rnt motions without too much to report. I did try to go for a bit of a pash but she was a bit shyer than that. Said she felt like kissing was too intimate to share on 'first date' ;)

As things drew to a close She had a bit of trouble getting me over the line so i lent a helping hand. Was a good massage but not great with a decent CBJ for $50 extra. But her flirtatiousness and easy way were a big plus on a day when i was otherwise in a funk.

Not the top of my list but I would repeat if the circumstances were right.

/< /=

• Thanks 10

Cheers for the review Kingfisher, the day obviously ended better than it started but having a nekkid lady rubbing her oiled boobs all over you pretty much guaranteed that

who is better her or sia and what extras does sia do

bjj your bizarre questions are confusing? you claim to be a regular of sia but ask in a thread about someone else what extras she does? Your query about her boyfriends locked in the basement kind threw me for a loop too. Sorry but I can't really help you out ...blink.gif

bjj your bizarre questions are confusing? you claim to be a regular of sia but ask in a thread about someone else what extras she does? Your query about her boyfriends locked in the basement kind threw me for a loop too. Sorry but I can't really help you out ...blink.gif

Nice one kingfisher, you should have seen the rubbish he was spouting in chat last night on the same topic...