17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Blond
  19. Hair Length: Medium
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Pale
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  28. Any Tattoos?: Several
  29. Any Piercings?: One or two
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  32. Kissing Available: No
  33. Blowjob: No
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: No, all included
  39. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  40. Overall Personality: Fun
  41. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - Camperdown - May 2011 - Lexi

After watching their website and reading reviews I finally went to Bodyrotic. This is my 2nd ever R&T -- and I was a bit nervous about the whole thing.

After being buzzed in my first impression was very positive. Nice clean professionally kept facility -- soft warm colours and overall relaxing atmosphere very much like an upscale spa. At the top of the stairs a slim, attractive and friendly woman greeted me and asked if I had a booking (I din not). No problem at all -- and she lead me to a room where she told me to make myself comfortable and the girls would come in to introduce themselves. The room was nice and clean and warm enough (you can see the rooms on their website). I poured a glass of water and waited only a couple of minutes before the first girl came in. Wow! I met 6 girls and I don't want to slight any of them as they were all great (I got the impression that there were other girls but they weren't free at the time). The receptionist came back and I picked Lexi as she just kind of stood out to me and my tastes on the night (but I was impressed with all). She asked how long and I went for an hour -- I paid on the spot ($220). They have a rate card right on the table as a reminder -- same as the website.

So far so good.

In 2 minutes Lexi came in and greeted me. Very cute -- good looking with a great, fit, toned body. She was very outgoing and friendly and out me immediately at ease. She showed me the shower area and gave me instructions -- shower, dry off and then wait by the side of the table. The shower and bathroom is like a very nice hotel -- again, clean and well done. The nerves are dropping off and I'm relaxing.

A minute or three after my shower Lexi comes back. She begins with a bit of a striptease while she tells me I'm welcome to touch pretty much anywhere except her pussy. The photos and description on the website are accurate but she is MUCH better looking than the photos. Very nice skin, great (natural) pert boobs (not big and floppy) and her body is very toned without being muscular. If there was fat on her I didn't see it! She had a few tatoos -- which helped break the ice for me. I don't really like tatts myself but they were nice on her. She has the word 'Magic' on her neck, a phrase in Chinese down her back (which I don't remember) and a cool sword on her arm. On her they were good -- not gross or overdone like many I've seen.

I'm a bit tentative but she is soothing and moves me to the table. On the table and comfortable she begins the massage. It was a good massage -- strong, thorough and good enough for most spas.

But when she climbed up and straddled me the fun began! I realise most readers have probably had many bodyslides but this was my first. I really enjoyed watching her hard, sexy body all oiled up and sliding all over me. We talked quite a bit during the massage and slide but that was at my direction. When I stopped talking so did she. Very intuitive.

After a few minutes she turned me over and the sliding continued. At one point her pussy was inches away from my face -- and a beautiful thing it was. I really wanted to touch -- or lick it!

Eventually she started stroking me. It took a little time to find the right rhythm but she did and she finished me off -- all the time with a great view of her great body either directly or in the mirror. She then left and got some nice warm and wet towels and dried me off thoroughly. I took a shower and she waited -- when I was dressed we chatted for a few minutes and then I made the move for the door and she walked me out. A little hug and thanks and I'm walking out with a smile on my face.

So overall a great experience. The place is great -- the girls are very attractive with a variety of options available.

I didn't ask about extras -- I doubt if they are available -- although the thought of more with Lexi would be exciting!

Lexi is terrific. I never felt rushed or taken for granted. She is great looking with a great personality -- I'd date her in a heart beat (if our ages were closer). I liked her and I think she likes her work.

Highly recommend. And Lexi or Bodyrotic -- if you are reading this -- thanks!

• Thanks 6

Jlee69 looks like you had great fun with Lexi and thank you for sharing that with us in your first PP review :)