15. Body Shape: Curvy
  16. Kissing Available: Unsure
  17. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  18. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  19. Overall Looks: Attractive
  20. Overall Personality: Shy
  21. Overall Performance: It was okay

Bellevue 5 Star Retreat - May 2011 - Victoria

Curvy girl from Columbia with a great rack and bum, took 30 mins for $140 and paid $50 for daty and spent half the time licking her very wet pussy, didn't partake in CBJ for $50 or the FS which she charges another $100.

Nice girl but pretty quiet and the conversation didn't really flow but a good body for a size 12 girl.

Saw this absolutely hot Egyptian girl approx 19/20 years old in the line up but she wouldn't allow daty or cbj but would offer FS for $200 - dead set moeld type but didn't really want to be there going by her body language - or maybe just didn't want to see me.

• Thanks 2

Cheers for the review Bradt59. I see you have posted this in the FS Parlours section but say you went for RnT, is Belevue a FS parlour or mainly a RnT one?

put in in the wrong area and not sure how to move it but most of the girls here offer full service on top of the R&T.

I've moved it now. We'll treat it like At Michelle's or Nirvana, where full service is possible but paid on top. Cheers

Victoria was great saw her head at Bellevue . She was like a smaller Kim kardashian.

I saw her lots and so with me she was real good. Got her personal number but never called it as I'm to shy to do private.

Anyway haven't seen her there for 3-4 years. Googled her number and saw she was working independently as jasmine on an email jasmine only 4 u at hotmail.

Email and phone are now disconnected.

Anyone know what happened to her or if she is still working. Would love to see her again.