17. Knowledge of English: Regular
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Dark
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  27. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  28. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  29. Any Piercings?: One or two
  30. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  31. Kissing Available: Not Always
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  37. Overall Looks: Average
  38. Overall Personality: Fake
  39. Overall Performance: It was okay

VIP69 - January 2015 - Mona

I had been researching VIP69 for some time and with the opportunity of work meetings in Sydney, I decided to visit VIP69.  The lady that held my interest was Mona.  I had seen reviews of her on other sites and the description of her matched what was shown on their website.

It was around 11:30am, the venue opens at 10am.  The entrance to the venue was plain and discrete.  Ventured up the flight of stairs and pressed the buzzer.  Waited 2 or 3 minutes and I heard movement behind the door.  The young receptionist opened the door and lead me to a massage room.  She asked me what 'service' I would like (pointing to the laminated price list).  I said that I would decide after meeting the ladies.  I never asked for Mona in case someone better was available.

The first two ladies introduced were older than 30, I would have a guess that they were around 35ish (difficult to tell though). I told the receptionist that I was not interested in either of the ladies.  She said that they were the only ones.  When I picked up my backpack to leave, she said she may have one more girl.  The girl shown was early 20's and rather flat chested.  I informed the receptionist that I was interested in Mona and was disappointed that she was not available. The receptionist nodded at me and said 'wait' and left.  Next minute a lady entered the room and said that she was Mona.  As she was far better than the other ladies, I said okay and went for the 1 hour massage ($130).  If I wanted full service upgrade it would cost me another $50 - fair enough in my books.

After undressing and in to the massage for 5 minutes I was looking at 'Mona' in the mirrors on the side wall and thought - she doesnt look like Mona from the website or other reviews that I had read.  The real Mona was to have 'chocolate' skin, whereas this lady had dark skin.  The real Mona is 23, whereas this Mona was older - on the wrong side of 30.  The boobs on the real Mona's pictures were vastly different to this Mona's. In fact on fondling Mona, you could feel the implant.

Having said that, the massage was sensational.  The body to body was very good.  This lady knew her stuff.  So much so I asked for a BJ.  Was told that it would cost me $50.  When I said that I could upgrade to full service for that money, she said $30 then.  I decided that the full service option was the best option - My tackle was rigid and roaring to go.  Unfortunately, this Mona wanted the cash up front. I said later. No, up front right now.  So I had to hop off the table, scrounge through my clothing, find my wallet and hand over $50.  I laid back on the table while she pocketed the money and did something in her bag.  My tackle must not have approved of the transaction, as it was as soft as anything.  When Mona come back over to put the condom on - she moaned (pun intended) and saw that it was down and out.  She started to try and get me hard again, and it took a little while.  On the condom went, and the oral was pretty good.  So much so I had to stop her and put her onto me.  I came pretty much soon after.

She hopped off, cleaned me up, and started giving me the massage until my time was up.

Negatives:

* I think I was rorted into believing that I was seeing Mona, when it was not her.

* Trying to get $50 off me for a CBJ when that was the price for full service upgrade

* No kissing allowed during the massage, but only 1 or 2 pecks during the full service

* Boobs nice to look at, but rather crappy to fondle.

Positives:

* Bloody good massage

• Thanks 4

I saw Mona after seeing the pictures on several websites and I also wondered whether the real life Mona was the same one. When I got home, I checked the pictures again and decided maybe it was, but could not be sure.

I had good exp with a girl called Ellena or Ena. It was first time after ringing the bell receptionist opened the door and took me to a room. Couple of girls (3-4) presented but didn't find them attractive one or having good communication. Ena was one of them and was rather fresh looking. Receptionist came with a towel on her head (not sure she also works there or not) and I found her good looking. Asked her but she blushed and informed Ena is one of new girls and she is good. Kind of made my mind so opted for her. She provided good massage first on my back and then on front. I asked if I can touch her, she said yes and I hugged her with few body kisses. Finally there was happy ending with hand job.

Again I went next week, this time there was many girls but I choose Ena only. It was awesome exp this time. I told her to start body to body massage first without traditional steps that they usually start with. She smiled and started sliding on top. She started kissing also and I also kisses her many time on lips. We have brief chat also. For happy ending I asked her if she can suck it today and she agreed. Sucked for few mins with condom until I came out. She was clean with soft skin. She said she came here months ago and doesn't anything much about Sydney. Liked her openness and soft speaking.

Unfortunately next time I went there, could not find her. This time receptionist also was bit rude when I said I am looking for Ena only and can wait for me. Her reply was no gunrantee when she will be free, I can take other girls or next time. I left there immediately. One thing I noticed there is no specific receptionist or management staff, although they have computer room with stack or towels. Girls probably come and go. If you are lucky if may get a new girl or else the old suckers who may ask for extra money etc.

Weird last time I went a month ago I picked the session with 2 girls for 1 hour but I couldn't pick any girls the reception lady just sent 2 girls to the room

Hi, yes I agree the place is nice but it's quite random when it comes to the girls.. I've been there a handful of times and in only one opportunity I was able to pick the girl... The rest ... A nice cutie just show off asking I wanna take a shower... Still a good place I will keep going