Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Bridget
  2. Session Month: December
  3. Session Year: 2014
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Club 741
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 741 Geelong Road, Brooklyn, 3025.
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (03) 9314-4242
  8. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  9. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://club741.com.au/
  10. SWA Number if known (Victoria only): PCA6259BE PCA6260BE
  11. Photos Authenticity: No photos available
  12. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  13. Location where session took place: Victoria
  14. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  15. Session Day: Weekday
  16. Session Time: Daytime
  17. Estimated Age: Over 40
  18. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  19. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  20. Hair Colour: Other
  21. Hair Length: Long
  22. Eyes Colour: Brown
  23. Skin Colour: Olive
  24. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  25. Body Shape: Full-figured
  26. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  27. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  28. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  29. Pubic Hair: Somewhat Grown
  30. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  31. Any Piercings?: One or two
  32. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  33. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  34. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  35. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  36. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  37. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  38. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  39. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  40. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  41. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  42. Overall Looks: Average
  43. Overall Personality: Lovely
  44. Overall Performance: It was okay

Club 741 - December 2014 - Bridget

Oddjobber

Feeling the need to shoot a load between Christmas and New Years, and equally feeling the need to try somewhere new, I headed out west to Club 741 as I can honestly say I have never punted here before.

I parked my punt-mobile and I have to say I was impressed as soon as I walked in the door. The placed looked good (albeit a little dark), clean and smelt fresh.

There were 5 ladies working today, but only 2 available when I arrived.

The first to intro was Tina. Tina was around the 5'5" mark and I'd estimate size 14. It was hard to gauge her body type because she was wearing a corset and kept her mid-rift well covered, but despite the corset I could see she had saggy D cup tits. Tina was pleasant and personable, but throughout the intro she concentrated on the things she wouldn't do (DATY, DFK, etc, etc, etc) rather than what she would do. This was a turn-off.

Next was Bridget, who was much older (late 40s), around a size 12 but with saggy E cup tits, a slight hair lip and she was wearing a really bad wig. Being brutally honest, Bridget was not the most attractive late 40s woman I'd ever seen and any other punter being faced with these options would have said their goodbyes and walked out, but Bridget did what Tina didn't. She told me what she would do, not what she wouldn't. It got me so hard I even reached out and grabbed some tit, only to have it slapped away. Yes I know. I overstepped the bounds.

So I paid my $130 for 30 minutes and walked upstairs.

Interesting how cash changes attitudes too. Grab some tit during an intro and get it slapped away, Reach under her skirt and grab a handful of cunt on the stairs walking up the room, that's ok. Go figure !

The usual drill followed with strip & shower while Bridget stuffed around with towels before she walked out. She also took an extraordinary long time to return too and when she did, she was busy messing about with her go-bag or lube, tarps and what not.

Taking the initiative, I knelt on the bed behind her and helped myself to those E cups (no slapping this time). Another few minutes in her go bag and I had her  bra off and was sucking on her nipples. Finally she decided to put the friggin' thing down and got into the mood.

Breaking away before I blew off the back of her head with the massive pressure building in my balls, I spread her thighs and commenced a welcome DATY. Bridget was not exactly well trimmed, but I have to say, she did have a sweet tasting pussy and the groans suggested she enjoyed herself.

When it got to the serious business of fucking, Bridget was mechanical. Very much the starfish. By this time I so didn't care anymore about her negatives, or that I may have made the wrong choice I just kept pounding that beaver until I could take no more, and shot my load deep inside (the tarp that is)

Now, I have mixed thoughts about this punt. In some ways Bridget was ok, but in many others she wasn't. The venue itself was good, so would have no problem going back, just I may have to give Bridget a miss.

Oddjobber punt score - 6.5/10

Edited by VILenin
  • Thanks 7

Bad time of year for punting. Glad you got a shot off. I stopped at 3 or my nearbys. 2 were closed and the other only had a granny on deck.

HEY YO!

Was the lady u did not pick the Madagasscan Tina with the big booty....if so then you missed out on one of the best ladies in melbourne.