Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Emma
  2. Session Month: December
  3. Session Year: 2014
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bliss On Crown
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 104 Crown Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (02) 9360 3366
  8. Service Provider's Email (if any): [email protected]
  9. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.blissoncrown.com.au
  10. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  11. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  12. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  13. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  14. Session Day: Weekend
  15. Session Time: Daytime
  16. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  17. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Brown
  20. Hair Length: Long
  21. Eyes Colour: Brown
  22. Skin Colour: Tanned
  23. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  24. Body Shape: Slim
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  29. Any Tattoos?: Several
  30. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  33. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  39. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  40. Overall Personality: Lovely
  41. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss On Crown - December 2014 - Emma

Today I was feeling a bit randy and decided to try Bliss. I've been in Sydney for a few months and have tried a few other places. I thought, given the rather lovely set of ladies on at Bliss that it was about time I popped in for a visit.

I wandered in and was quickly greeted by a very friendly receptionist. I have to say I was very impressed at how friendly she was given that they are often quite grumpy it seems. I was then introduced to three ladies. The first and third were both lovely, thin and young. The middle lady was older and not really what I was looking for.

I asked to meet with Emma and she quickly came in to take me up to her room. We walked up stairs and I just marveled as I stared at that amazing ass. Wow! :)

We got to the room and did the standard chat about what was on offer. Emma offers a lovely menu of extras. I paid a good bit to enjoy a lovely GFE type visit. It wasn't cheap, but it was an amazingly good time. Everything was, of course, nice and safe.

Emma is a very special lady. We had a really great time talking. She is very intelligent and really knows how to carry a conversation well. However, when it came time to move on to a bit more fun, she was great at that as well. She has experience with lap dancing and gave me an excellent lap dance. We then proceeded to some excellent body sliding and other fun. I had a lovely time.

I will definitely be back at Bliss to see Emma again. :)

• Thanks 5

Thanks for the review T!

Did Emma offer full service?

Do you recall the names and descriptions of the other two you were intro'd to?

Sorry for the slow reply. I wanted to go back for another go with Emma and make sure she was ok with me sharing a few more details. She was so....

Yes, Emma does offer FS. And without any hesitation, I've gotta say my two visits with her have got to be some of the best sex I've ever had. If you read this and go see her, please tell her that her american surfer friend says hello. :)

I don't recall the other girls names. However, on my second visit I was introduced to a very hot girl named Sienna. She does not do FS yet as she is new in the business, but is considering that in the future. When she does, I'll be there. :)