14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - December 2014 - Crystal

PlayDohBalls

Yes Teddy123, the girls certainly spoil me; probably more than I deserve. I'm not sure about my picture in the office though. I think they would use it for dart practice.

Crystal is such a great lady have spent many times with her there over the years ,And I was lucky to open the Fantasy room with her we where the first one's to use it :)

It's hard to have a favourite girl given the beautiful ladies you meet at Bodyrotic. But I do have a few actually and Crystal is definitely a girl I love to spend time with. I have known her for quite a while and still each time I see her I feel the same excitement that I did when I first met her. I was fortunate to catch up last week on her last shift before Christmas and there is no other way to describe her than stunningly beautiful in mind, body and soul. For me she is the perfect woman. Beauty, intelligence, sensuality, charm; a totally adorable girl.

It's been a while since I've seen Crystal, I'll have to rectify that soon.  I remember a tasty encounter with her and Gemma one time. mmmmmmm

I'm looking for a bodyrotic girl that does couples massages and I'm liking the sounds of Crystal. It may be a long shot but has anyone here had a couples massage with her? The gf is keen to try it out so who am I to complain :).

I'm up for other recommendations if anyone has had s couples massage with anyone else there?

Cheers. Had the session with Crystal, what a girl. I now know how awesome it is to have the nipples of two hot girls in your mouth at the same time :).

I can't wait to go again.

A crystal formed in nature is something precious to behold. Immaculately formed with wonderful symmetry; rare to find and exquisitely beautiful. That describes Crystal perfectly. And her inner beauty always shines through. I spent two hours with Crystal today and I'm deleriously happy.

I spent another glorious two hours with the most beautiful Crystal yesterday. Such an amazing girl. She knows where all of my pleasure buttons are located, and exactly how to push them. Can't wait to see her again. 

Am keen to start seeing Crystal again after a break for a while but she hasn't been on the roster for some time now.  Has she left?

I understand she is having an extra long break. I'm crossing my fingers (and toes and everything else) that she will eventually return. But I guess only time will tell.

Have you seen her ? If so what do you think ? If not then perhaps you should and let us know what you think . Lol

Happiness for me is spending time with Crystal. I'm very glad she is back and I'm delighted to be catching up with her again.