14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - December 2014 - Crystal

PlayDohBalls

Once again I spent a fantastic two hours with the very adorable Crystal. If I had my way I would spend all of my time naked with this beautiful girl. She transports me to places I have only ever dreamed of. And she knows how to pamper my desires like no other.

I haven't seen Crystal for a year or two,she is pretty special,sexy,intelligent and very responsive to mood. I've been seeing a couple of girls who rarely are reviewed ,but whose personalities ,looks etc attract me ,but just last week I was thinking now the C seems to be doing a few more shifts that I should see her again soon

Ditto Kevvie . Crystal is as close to perfect as you can get . On par with Danni. Lol . In my opinion anyway. . So who are the couple of girls in question ?

And I have had the ultimate BR experience . Danni and Cyrstal for a 2 hour double in the fantasy room . Can anyone top that. ?

Ditto Kevvie . Crystal is as close to perfect as you can get . On par with Danni. Lol . In my opinion anyway. . So who are the couple of girls in question ?[/quote

Matie,PDB,I'd love to share but that would be telling,the current faves are Euro girls ,been there awhile .

All good Kevvie . Good to keep your favs quite :)Quiet

JB,not wrong & I envy your double experience. My double memory not to be topped is one about 10 years ago with two stars Annabelle and Celeste,oh the memory!

• Thanks 1

And I have had the ultimate BR experience . Danni and Cyrstal for a 2 hour double in the fantasy room . Can anyone top that. ?

I've enjoyed triples that included Crystal, Jaime and Monique / Sienna. All fantastic girls although all but Crystal have moved on now.

And like what do you with 3 BR girls . Most of the time I struggle with one . Lol . Must be getting old . Ha . Not likely

As much fun as the multiple appointments are JB, I do prefer to have Crystal all to myself. You are correct in saying quality over quantity. But in saying that I do think I may have another group appointment coming up soon!!

Yes PDB ,on the whole I think one on ones are better ,especially if with someone you like..given the dynamics between Sienna &Jaime a triple involving them must have been turbocharged

Kevvie, you're correct about Jaime and Sienna. Obviously you knew them both and were aware if the chemistry between them. A match made in heaven and dynamite together in the room. Gee I miss them.

Kevvie, you're correct about Jaime and Sienna. Obviously you knew them both and were aware if the chemistry between them. A match made in heaven and dynamite together in the room. Gee I miss them.

Not wrong mate,very big loss when BR lost them,saw a lot of them & remember them both also as great receptionists too.

Not wrong mate,very big loss when BR lost them,saw a lot of them & remember them both also as great receptionists too.

Hey Kev & pdb ,Jaime was pretty awesome,never had a sesh with sienna,current favorite is Dakota,real honey.

Agreed Andy. Dakota is a really nice girl and she looks after you extremely well. You should do a review Andy!

Yeah guys Dakota is pretty high up the list ,really bubbly ,nice girl. Very pretty and pretty clever too I think.

Yeah guys Dakota is pretty high up the list ,really bubbly ,nice girl. Very pretty and pretty clever too I think.

I would be honoured to provide a review on Dakota when I see her next. It's been a little while since I've caught up with her.

I caught up with Crystal again today. She is truly a stunning girl who I love seeing. And she always treats me so well. She's everything I could ever desire in a woman and then more!?

At least she know who you are by your posts and goes out of her way to treat you very well. The others also appear to give you great service as well, so that you can write these posts. They must have your picture up in the office !