14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - December 2014 - Crystal

PlayDohBalls

So I can keep Danni to myself then

Never say never Michele, but I thnk I will be happily tied up with Crystal for some time to come (plus the other girls I see often) and may not get the opportunity to meet the lovely Danni.

Hey PDB . Hope you have seen the BR roster for Saturday?

I sure did Michele. But infortunately I'll be down the South Coast chasing kangaroos and generally lazing about by the beach. I'll certainly miss a certain beautiful Miss. I hope your Easter arrangements are all in place Michele. No doubt Danni will look forward to seeing you.

Hope you enjoy the kangaroos and the beach mate . Would you like me help out with Crystal while your away ?

I'm sure there will be a Congo line of punters waiting to see Crystal Michele. But if you do catch up with her, could you tell her that this one is dedicated to PDB? A double with her and Danni sounds like a delicious way to go and a great Easter treat!

Of course I can do that for you . Dedicated to PDB. May I suggest also that you may like to take care of the financial part mate ? Lol . Hope your enjoying the beach . It's crap weather up here . Cheers

Thanks mate. Just no premature endings though and do me proud. The cheque's in the mail.

The days of premature endings are long gone . In saying that the performance is still awesome .lol . Let the lovely Crystal be the judge..?

I just enjoyed a sensational 2hr session with Crystal this morning. This beautiful enchantress never ceases to amaze me. I truly can't get enough of her.

Awesome mate . 2 hours is a good time to spend with a girl you really connect with I think . The mail must be slow . No cheque yet . Lol Cheers

Just give me your bank account details and I'll transfer it. You can trust me !!!!

I had a great 90 minute double today with Crystal and Lani. Those sweet girls treated me to a fantastic experience with heaps of fun and bucket loads of sensuality. I love them both.

Man...that must have cost you a bomb !!!

Let's see ..... $350 for 1.5 hours X 2.

A lot of us could get a stay-over with breakfast with a deluxe private girl with that kind of money.

Did it really double the pleasure for you?

You can stay with your deluxe private girl. And I'll keep spending my time with the beautiful girls at Bodyrotic.

$700 for a night with a deluxe private girl. I hope I never get to meet one of those girls. Chunky it all depends on whether or not life has been kind to you financially as to what you can afford .. For some of us money is not the reason to experience the best . But I guess like most things in life some of us are able to afford the best. And FYI a BR double is the ultimate in erotic massage but perhaps out of reach of some .

Actually it more than doubled the pleasure. And I didn't have to suffer a bowl of soggy Asian noodles for breakfast either.

Thanks for the great review

It's great to see a female on PP at last. Well done Danielle. I look forward to seeing a review by you one day. Perhaps on one of the lovely BR girls. Don't be shy.

Spent two fantastic hours with Crystal again yesterday. She is definitely one of the nicest girls I've met at BR, in my totally unbiased opinion.

And in case Chunky reads this, yep it was totally worth it - including the tip, gift, my new set of clothes, laser treatment etc - ha