14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - December 2014 - Crystal

PlayDohBalls

Crystal is an absolute delight and does a wonderful double with ........ .?

I have some beautiful memories of triples with Crystal, Jaime and Sienna. Such happy and exciting times. Sadly those two lovely ladies are no longer with us. I think any double with Crystal is something to savour.

Gemma, Lani, and Dakota - if you're looking at her page on the Bodyrotic website. 

Definitely looking forward to a double with Crystal very soon

Definitely looking forward to the review that follows!

I have some beautiful memories of triples with Crystal, Jaime and Sienna. Such happy and exciting times. Sadly those two lovely ladies are no longer with us. I think any double with Crystal is something to savour.

Agreed! 

One of the highlights of my punting career was a double with Crystal and Jaime (now retired). 

To paint a pretty picture - imagine Crystal straddling you in a reverse bodyslide position.  Her pussy inches from your face, while she teases your cock and balls...  Now imagine Jaime standing behind you, at the head of the table, seductively blowing into your ears and talking dirty - about wanting to eat Crystals arse!  Jaime leans forward and deeply rims Crystals arse hole right in front of my face.  This was no illusion, I could see her tongue going inside!  Crystal is dripping wet as Jaime is rubbing her wet pussy with one hand while her face is buried deep inside those cheeks.  Crystal is panting and struggles to hold herself up in the reverse position.  She rests her face on my throbbing cock, with her warm breath all over my balls, and has an almightly screaming orgasm and collapses into a heap on top of me. 

Yes playdohballs . You are spot on . I spent 2 hours today with 2 of the most beautiful women ever . Danni and Crystal . As for a review I don't think so . They are both sensational but also very different and as individuals they have my respect and admiration . I adore them both .cheers guys .

I must have just missed you Michelle. I spent a wonderful hour with Crystal today as well in the fantasy room. It was pure pleasure catching up with this dear, sweet, beautiful girl. She actually mentioned she had that double coming up. You're lucky I let her go- I didn't want to leave.

We all had a wonderful time . I'm sure you did too . Shame you had to let her go for me and Danni . I'm trying to figure out how I can book them both out totally on all there rostered shifts . Perhaps I need a new bank manager . Any ideas.?

Perhaps if we pool our resources we can become shareholders in BR and then enjoy the dividends? It's good to dream!!

Not wrong PDB,I'd love to be a shareholder, someone's sitting on a gold mine I think ;-)

Edited by AndyJ
Name edited for privacy safeguard

There are numerous opportunities / potential gold mines out there . You just have to find one or two. Personally I would prefer to keep my time with the girls at BR separate to any of my business interests

So let's get back to crystal and the delicious Danni

I got the impression this was the first time the two girls had a double together. I think a great double depends on the chemistry between not just the girls and the client, but also between the girls themselves. Hopefully all the planets aligned for the three of you. I've never met Danni myself.

I'd like to try a double with Crystal and Pixie. Pixie just really does it for me. There is something about her I find irresistibly delicious. But I would check with Crystal first to see if it was a double that was also good for her. To be honest though, I prefer to have Crystal all to myself when we catch up ?. I'm sure you will appreciate that.

Yes PDB the planets certainly aligned for me. But when you find a a girl that you are crazy about ( like how you feel about Crystal ) it is sometimes good to have them to your self . And it usually means you can see them more often . Cheers mate .

Here's a few left of centre that may test your memory Michelle. There was a lovely receptionist at the old Five Dock premises I would have loved to invite to a double with Crystal. Her name was Kelly and she had a winning personality. I had a crush on her. There was also a receptionist called Marina who only worked at Camperdown for a short time. If she had stayed on I would have tried to convince her to become a masseuse. She was really attractive and I would have loved to include her in a double too.

Not really the info you were asking for, but interesting nevertheless.

Here's a few left of centre that may test your memory Michelle. There was a lovely receptionist at the old Five Dock premises I would have loved to invite to a double with Crystal. Her name was Kelly and she had a winning personality. I had a crush on her. There was also a receptionist called Marina who only worked at Camperdown for a short time. If she had stayed on I would have tried to convince her to become a masseuse. She was really attractive and I would have loved to include her in a double too.

Not really the info you were asking for, but interesting nevertheless.

I don't remember them but sometimes I don't pay attention to stuff like that . So you know Crystal is rostered on sat week . Hope you get a booking with her . She is rather special .

I made an appointment the minute the roster was posted Michele. Can't wait.

And talking about receptionists who jumped the fence, who could ever forget the legendary Jaime.

Wow, sounds like a great time to be had with Crystal...Sounds like its even going to be hard getting a booking.

Yes Michele the wait was absolutely worth it. Miss Crystal made it the most exciting two hours ever. She is sensational and I'm bound to see her again as soon as I possibly can. I walked out glowing I can assure you!!!

Wow! What a review!

I haven't managed to catch crystal as I tend to just drop in and I assume she is most likely all booked up but will def pre arrange a meeting now