Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

Does anyone no If Anj is back there? Was my favourite rnt here. Used to go once a month (2 years ago) but as a few punters said, its gone downhill.

anyone ever had lexy? Looked on their website - she's described as Euroasian, pictures look lovely and all but I have had bad experiences with "Euroasians" before. They are (generalising) stuck up and not willing to offer as many a services the other Asian WL/ML do!

My favourite is stephanie. hot asian girl with tatts ( but aussie born and raised ). she resembles a young lucy liu type at 20 years old with attitude. if your rude to her shes the type that will bite your balls off but nice to her..she is an absolute firecracker. shame shes hardly on. i can never seem to catch her these days. random days or random nights she is on.

I've never been to this place but I do like the photos on the website. I usually go to bodyrotic but the photography in the bliss site is much better.

I like the feedback section on the bodyrotic site. They should do that on Bliss too.

Hey guys, so I'm thinking of visiting this place in a few weeks when I'm in town. I'm just curious, what should I expect?

I mean, say I just turn up, no booking - what happens? I gather that you get introduced to each available girl so you can decide who you want to see. Is this done one on one or as a group?

I'm thinking of just rocking up and sussing it out - from what I've seen of the reviews, there's some hidden talent here that don't have any photos on the website so I wanna make sure I make the best choice for me :)

Would anyone recommend doing that? Or is booking in advance the way to go??

Thanks in advance!

OK, well you walk through the street door into a hallway from which you ring a door bell to a second door. Provided there isn't another punter being tended to, you will be taken into the reception area where each of the girls will come through one at a time to introduce themselves. Then you choose who you want to see and she will return to walk you up the famous stairs to a room. She will leave you alone for 5 mins or so to shower, then just lay back and enjoy the ride..

If there is definitely one girl you want to see then for sure make a booking, I personally like to meet all the girls and see who takes my fancy. Just check out the roster and go on a night when there are a couple of girls you'd like to see..

Have fun.

I've been thinking of paying Bliss a visit. Their website lists an 'Executive Touch' service, has anybody tried this? I'm just wondering if its worth the larger fee, like whether any extras are included?

Snow - I had an executive touch the first time I showed up here and it was great with a lot of attention. But to be honest you're better off booking a normal hour and a half booking for less cash as it's not that much difference. No "extras" are included, you get a spa with the girl and she showers with you.. I'd say those are about the only real differences.

I would say it depends on the girl you choose for a great time rather than the package. I would ask the girls in the intro what they offer in the executive touch and make a decision from there.

hey guys how we doing

just thought id throw my 2 cents worth in

after reading some reveiws on her i was having second thoughts about bliss

but i like to make my mind up for my self

so last night i visited bliss

have to agree with the majority of members not worth $220/hour as a esablishment

i saw a indian girl her name elodes me now

i have to say she was worth the $220/hour+extras

and from the lineup there where 2 or 3 other girls i would have picked

my recomendation for this place is if you do go ask the girls at the met and great what extras they do

sorry for the bad gramer spelling and lack of punctuation

Thanks sggge, I'm not sure if I would treat myself to the exec touch service if the destination is generally the same as the normal service.

I did manage to visit Bliss and will post reviews, the service was great without forking out for the soak and shower.

I went to Bliss years ago when it was a no go zone for extras. Now they have relaxed the rules a bit on that. I nearly went a couple of weeks ago to see Jamilla but she wasn't starting till 8pm so I went to michelles. It seems Jamilla has left, does anybody know where. Finally I find they are very slow to put new profiles up. I will knly go back if they get a super hot brunette who does the full monte.

Hi Punters - Any feedback about Brooke ? I love booking busty blondes for massage and her description sounds nice. I would like to know how is her service and what extras she offers?

• Haha 1

Neal7777 -  I had the misfortune of picking Brooke recently. Complete lack of connection from the get go. No extras other than $50 to touch. Left very disappointed and underwhelmed. Pretty face won me over initially but as they say "you can't always judge a book by its cover". My fault I guess