Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

Ahh Cameron. Yes older and may for that reason not have appealed to many. But the ultimate MILF, so raunchy, and gave a really terrific massage to boot! Sia used to be like her with the warmth she exuded and then somehow lost it and turned nasty and edgy and loaded the extras for anything and everything beyond a narrow boundary.

Yes with Valentina, I could tell she while a hottie, had the sort of "well I will get your money because I am hot and I don't care if you don't come back because I will always get picked" look about her.

Giselle at Michelles knows she is smoking hot too but she also wants everyone to come back and feels an obligation to provide a good experience.

That goes to the heart of the difference between the two places.

Been there myself and went with one of the backpacker girls! But wish I had gone with Victoria the English girl! Anyone no what she's like?

has an one seen sia lately she was so popular why has evryone gone cold on her has anyone seen her recently

She has just acquired a nasty almost insulting edge and charges a fortune for extras that used to be included in her service.

hi, does anyone no whats become of Felicity - shes been on holidays all of this year

By the way Sia can now be found on the Sugar Daddy site known as Seeking Arrangement under her professional name. She actually should not advertise there as they have a no hooker policy. But heck that hasn't stopped a number of them.

By the way Sia can now be found on the Sugar Daddy site known as Seeking Arrangement under her professional name. She actually should not advertise there as they have a no hooker policy. But heck that hasn't stopped a number of them.

Yep. Noticed her there.

K

I used to love going to this place when it was 104 Crown st and a FS parlour... The WL were sexy, had many a good punt there before it changed to a RNT... :D

Cheers B)

I see on the roster footnotes that Anj is coming back for a week from later this week (she apparently moved interstate earlier this year) ... she was one of the few that i'd seek out when in town, and well worth a visit if you like someone where "it's all about you" :)

Interesting to read all the negative comments. I actually am a bit fond of this place. I don't expect too much only a bit of touchy feely and some relief from a hot European lass to getaway from the shitty days and fuckwits I have to work with in the world of corporate corruption. That's a whole different topic. I don't like the price for rnt (in general) and the extras structure but it serves a purpose for us who want a short stroll from the office and a clean, discreet place. I like the fact it isn't that busy as each time I've been intro to about 4/5 girls.

• Like 1

Maybe Taylor left and hasnt gone anywhere new. Maybe she is concentrating on her studies. I can recall her telling me she was in her final year.

Maybe Taylor left and hasnt gone anywhere new. Maybe she is concentrating on her studies. I can recall her telling me she was in her final year.

I hope you're right and she comes back soon!

K

I have been a regular at Bliss for about five years but it has become pretty noticeable that, whilst the girls are still outstanding, the facilities are in need of a major reno. Showers and baths need repairs, paint work looking tired. A topclass establishment needs to have topclass facilities. How about a spruce up guys?

• Like 1

Ventured to Bliss after a while - seriously, the place looks shit - Air-conditioning don't work properly, average looking girls.......i miss my good old days with Felicity when we had incredible, wild fun

That is a bit of a generalisation re the girls - there are still some crackers but the average has definitely been lowered. Dont know Felicity but Ella was my favorite. Legs to die for - 6 miles long

Bliss has their new website up and running. Looks good, but getting the new pics of the girls for the first time requires a bit of trial and error (clicking on the girls pic will bring up a slide show of all the girls. To get more pics of the one you are interested in you need to click "Read More"). Let's hope they are more prompt with their roster updates.

Let's hope they are more prompt with their roster updates.

Agreed - the number of times I've checked their roster only to see that its days out is frustrating.

New roster is looking great. They finally added new girls descriptions and photos to the masseuses list and some definately look worth booking...especially Mila...that ass is phenomenal !

Agree re web site. About time they spent some money. Now they need to do the rooms up a bit - and get someone onto the updating of the roster. Got a relatively new girl there called Dita - I thought I was a bit of a nutter but she makes me look like totally normal. A bit different but then again - each to their own!!!