Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

On 30/11/2019 at 3:37 PM, lostlittleboy said:

So yes. It's bullshit. What's more, did you know the girls don't even use their real name?

Nor their real ages And often also not their real boobs ▪️▪️

On 30/11/2019 at 3:37 PM, lostlittleboy said:

Pretty common. Lots of "Japanese" girls are really Chinese or Thai. 

Indian girls are from Colombia.

You'll never meet a Lebanese or Israeli girl. They magically become Italian. 

Russians become Czech. 

That's mainly to combat stereotypes that may turn away business. It's actually a shame as you might otherwise learn you had a thing for a new racial/ethnic group. I never thought much of Chinese girls until I spent time in Shanghai. Have had yellow fever ever since. 

Chilean, Peruvian, Bolivian, Venezuelan all become "Brazilian" just because we'd have no idea what the fuck those other groups are. 

So yes. It's bullshit. What's more, did you know the girls don't even use their real name?

Shame, because Israeli girls are hot. No need to misrepresent.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, vagdouche said:

Shame, because Israeli girls are hot. No need to misrepresent.

Indeed they are. Google "Hot IDF" and dive in.

However I suspect it's to protect the lucrative Lebo drug dealer demographic's business. 

I notice a couple of girls on the roster yesterday are no longer on it for the rest of the week . Obviously the smarter ones

On 28/11/2020 at 6:17 PM, amos said:

Yes I thought so . Still nice to see her arse on the website lol 

She’ll be back soon when she runs out of cash but i suspect she’s gone and had a boob job. 😸

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

She’ll be back soon when she runs out of cash but i suspect she’s gone and had a boob job. 😸

Good and bad. I loved her little tits. 

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, amos said:

Intelligent, sexy sometimes and the pussy is pristine. She loved daty. Do hope she returns soon 

She was alright but charged too much for extras before the cap was brought in by management. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those who don’t know, Larissa will be retiring by February 2021. If you haven’t seen her yet, I definitely recommend; she’s really amazing. 

Also yes she does FS, check my review for more details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A number of their premier league girls seem to either be on extended break or quit not sure because of Covid or internal management issue. 

Who do you else do you know is on extended break? I wanted to see Shay and Tori before Xmas, but the receptionist said they’re both on break and I haven’t seen them since... I hope they haven’t left 😕

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Denys N said:

Who do you else do you know is on extended break? I wanted to see Shay and Tori before Xmas, but the receptionist said they’re both on break and I haven’t seen them since... I hope they haven’t left 😕

Layla,Stephanie,Zara. Yeah I wanted to see Shay and Tori before Xmas too but they were not on. 

On 30/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, Vitesse said:

She was alright but charged too much for extras before the cap was brought in by management. 

I saw her ages ago but wasn't doing any extras at the time, hope she come back soon, what extras did she offer when you saw Katie?

On 29/11/2020 at 7:43 PM, amos said:

Intelligent, sexy sometimes and the pussy is pristine. She loved daty. Do hope she returns soon 

yeah she good, she did no offer me extras, what extras did she offer then? wonder if she come back

I have been a client of Katie's for many years.  I can confirm that she has never offered FS, and she no longer offers extras of any kind. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Odysseus said:

I have been a client of Katie's for many years.  I can confirm that she has never offered FS, and she no longer offers extras of any kind. 

That may well be the case now. Its been a while since I saw her and sometimes the extras change or they become more selective and YMMV.

13 hours ago, Odysseus said:

FS was always POA with Katie and she wasn’t afraid of charging. I took up the offer once many years ago and still remains as my most expensive punt at Bliss to date. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

FS was always POA with Katie and she wasn’t afraid of charging. I took up the offer once many years ago and still remains as my most expensive punt at Bliss to date. 

53 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Yep sounds familiar

A couple of names have been removed from the masseuses page. I notice Katie and Mila are no longer listed. I would read that as ‘gone for good’. 

Katie has retired and won’t be back as she moves into a new career . Wishing her all the best for the future