Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

They have sneakily increased their rates again despite slow business conditions

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, amos said:

It is almost better value now to see a private girl once you include any extras.

Agreed, the massage industry is slowly losing its relevance at the current price point  especially when you consider private rates and even the local FS shops are offering 25-50% discount on the second punt. 

This act of greed is going to hit them hard for sure when sensible punters begin to work out the math. 

• Like 2
On 18/06/2019 at 9:50 PM, Vitesse said:

They have sneakily increased their rates again despite slow business conditions

Holy shit, $190 now for 30min. Add about $200 for extras and you are looking at $390 for a 30min FS session.

That is just absurd.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, jackdaniels said:

Holy shit, $190 now for 30min. Add about $200 for extras and you are looking at $390 for a 30min FS session.

That is just absurd.

FS is capped at $250 dollars, so it’s $440 dollars all up for a quickie lol.

• Sad 1

They have quietly reverted back to their old rates but it’s too little too late imo. Punters have explored alternative options and business is dead. I fear they may cease to exist in months to come unless they have a serious re-think of their current  pricing structure.

The incompetent fatso who runs the joint thinks a new website is the answer to the problem lol

On 28/07/2019 at 9:16 PM, tyu said:

Does anyone know where is Heidi these days? She is the best at crown!!!

Extended break. 

• Thanks 1
On 04/07/2019 at 11:01 PM, Vitesse said:

FS is capped at $250 dollars, so it’s $440 dollars all up for a quickie lol.

That is a lot. I used to enjoy this place a few years ago, but not at those rates. 

If this was still under the old management (back when Sandy used to run the shop) I would have no problem having a word to her. She was very receptive to feedback from punters.

No she does not work elsewhere in the same industry. I had a great time with her last year when she came back after a long break.I’m sure they will announce it on their website/Twitter just before she gets back.

• Thanks 1
On 04/07/2019 at 7:17 AM, jackdaniels said:

That is just absurd.

You know there is a shop down in Melb were u pay the 50 for the massage and extra's top out at 250.  Can u imagine extra's here being 500% of the basic fee lol

2 hours ago, smit17 said:

Cool, thanks. Do you know for sure that she is coming back?

No but based on past experience there’s a chance she could return. Maybe try seeing other girls for the moment?

22 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

No but based on past experience there’s a chance she could return. Maybe try seeing other girls for the moment?

Will do thanks. Can you recommend anyone around town similar to her?

1 hour ago, smit17 said:

Will do thanks. Can you recommend anyone around town similar to her?

PM sent.

Went there a few weeks ago as hadnt visited for a while.

Foyer and meeting room still tidy and clean.

Met over half dozen girls, names matched the roster, all dressed in lingerie and heels.

Few of girls seem to be tourists - mostly from South America, 1 from Europe, a couple of Aussie students,

plus a couple saying theyre Brazillians but speak with Aussie accent and look Indian / sub-continent.

Recent reviews of Coco and Alicia seems to confirm their liking of hiding actual nationality of the girls.

Guess theyre hoping the exotic places attract more punters than saying from local.

For face and body rating, they were between 5/10 to 7/10, certainly not matching the generous descriptions given on their website.

A few spoke minimal English, but most acted warm and friendly.

From website, fees and charges are:
30 mins $190 45 mins $230 1 hour $280 Includes a complimentary freshwater spa
Executive Touch $490 90mins of pure Indulgence

From curiosity and to see if any girl wanted my booking more, I asked a few girls about their extras, guess what all girls charged $200, no need to compete here.

All said same price even if only stayed for half hour.

I prefer FS, a girl had to be 8/10 for face and body for me to spend that amount, so I left.

My observations only, YMMV.

13 minutes ago, AlexPrince said:

Recent reviews of Coco and Alicia seems to confirm their liking of hiding actual nationality of the girls.

Guess theyre hoping the exotic places attract more punters than saying from local.

I agree, what a bunch of bullshitters. I find this very unethical to say the least.

• Like 1
On 15/11/2019 at 11:45 AM, Vitesse said:

I agree, what a bunch of bullshitters. I find this very unethical to say the least.

Pretty common. Lots of "Japanese" girls are really Chinese or Thai. 

Indian girls are from Colombia.

You'll never meet a Lebanese or Israeli girl. They magically become Italian. 

Russians become Czech. 

That's mainly to combat stereotypes that may turn away business. It's actually a shame as you might otherwise learn you had a thing for a new racial/ethnic group. I never thought much of Chinese girls until I spent time in Shanghai. Have had yellow fever ever since. 

Chilean, Peruvian, Bolivian, Venezuelan all become "Brazilian" just because we'd have no idea what the fuck those other groups are. 

So yes. It's bullshit. What's more, did you know the girls don't even use their real name?

• Thanks 1