Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

i had gone to 2 brothels, and 3 other massage places...

this was the last straw...

chose a girl here, or go home

should have gone home !

Looks like Heidi has returned. She was on the roster for a day last week and is listed on the masseuses page again. 

I will think about renewing acquaintances if her rosters works with my schedule...

Bliss used to be one of the top R&T joints in Sydney 4-5 years ago. Now they just hire backpackers looking for a quick buck so charge ridiculous prices for extras.

I used to see Lola a lot back in the day. Wish I knew where she was now. Worth top dollar.

• Like 1

Judging by my last visit someone has been reading some of the comments here or elsewhere.  I noticed that the management had gone with a number of new notices on walls etc.  One in particular drew attention to a ceiling on "extras" payments of $250 with the enlightening comment that touching was included in the base tarriff but that "pussy play" may attract an additional charge.

There were also some additional advertised services on notices around the place.  One in particular would need to be experienced to see how it worked - a buffet style consisting of multiple ladies for 20 minutes each using the last two minutes of each 20 minute period as a handover to the next lady.  Might need to have this explained by the receptionist but seems like a good option for those who want to sample a cross section of ladies - sounds a bit stressful to me. Can't see how you would establish a rapport or get any sort of rhythm going.  Still - I am sure it would suit some.

Moving right along - after my last post I returned to Bliss and found that my favourite long term manager is moving on.  Liz will be sadly missed by yours truly for her open long time service and open assistance making the selection process much easier.  Looking forward to any news about her future plans for which I wish her good luck..

Went for a RnT massage last week there with a girl called Katie.

As I walked in I noticed a Development Proposal notice hung on the outside fence. So I am not sure how long this place will stay where it is.

52 minutes ago, Tin Cup said:

As I walked in I noticed a Development Proposal notice hung on the outside fence. So I am not sure how long this place will stay where it is.

Write to the council and object to the proposed development, on the grounds that the area is already under-serviced by R&T establishments? :D

Don't worry. The DA is only for changes to the car parking arrangements out the back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 08/05/2018 at 6:37 AM, amos said:

How was Katie?

Hmm.. Service was OK, just ok. Nothing out of the ordinary though. What I do know is that she doesn't offer FS as an extra, she did tell me this. But she wanted to find out what turned me on so she could accommodate.

I may do a review, but will see her once again before I do as the 45 minutes was too quick the first time.

• Thanks 1

Saw Olivia recently, cute girl, natural body, girl next door feel, service ok, not mechanical. Offered full service. 

OK so Bliss seems very similar to both "Secrets of Sydney" and "Bodyrotic", although BR does not allow extras. Has anybody done all 3 recently and how would you rank them? 

Having only done SoS and BR, I find that BR is a better service for the erotic massage, with a nicer more stable array of ladies. ... but the recent reviews for Bliss would not really get me driving in to Crown St...

• Like 1
On 27/09/2018 at 1:25 PM, Villeroy26 said:

OK so Bliss seems very similar to both "Secrets of Sydney" and "Bodyrotic", although BR does not allow extras. Has anybody done all 3 recently and how would you rank them? 

Having only done SoS and BR, I find that BR is a better service for the erotic massage, with a nicer more stable array of ladies. ... but the recent reviews for Bliss would not really get me driving in to Crown St...

I've found the quality of BR ladies has dipped of late in the past 6 months. Bliss has upped their game in that same period but only issue is that their roster turns over so much it's hard to keep up.

• Thanks 1

Yes the BR days back around 4-5 years were just brilliant. Memories of Crystal, Nina,Pixie,Ava ,Grace , Danni and the list goes on. There  are still  are few hidden treasures to discover . 

Has anyone seen Skye before? Profile and pics on Instagram appear to be appealing... never judge a book by it's cover though. :-)

So has anyone realized that perhaps one of the very best erotic massage girls ever has been at Bliss all week.

Arianna has been around for a few years and I have seen her a number of times both privately and at massage places.

I see she's on tomorrow and worth a visit .

11 minutes ago, amos said:

So has anyone realized that perhaps one of the very best erotic massage girls ever has been at Bliss all week.

Arianna has been around for a few years and I have seen her a number of times both privately and at massage places.

I see she's on tomorrow and worth a visit .

Business might be slow!

• Like 1

I thought that too but I would be surprised . She is very good and would totally outclass any of the bliss girls for massage