Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

Time to catch up with the delicious Katie this week I think . :)

And convince her to head to the other side of town as well?

I called in the other night around 11pm and I was introduced to 4 girls. The place was quite shabby and had a run down feeling. None of the girls sparked my interest so I left, I wont be going be back in a hurry.  

And it's hit and miss and can be very expensive. Not good value compared to bodyrotic or for FS Liasions .

You do realise that they are all run by the same people and the girls there usually work between at least 2 of the shops?

Katie . I hope you have an awesome day tomorrow . So happy birthday and I look forward to seeing you soon

Katie . I hope you have an awesome day tomorrow . So happy birthday and I look forward to seeing you soon

And today we were able to celebrate with a slightly extended booking . Hope you enjoyed as much as I did . And that lingerie you wear is to to die for :) cya soon

This place is getting a bit expensive now considering it is full of old, average and fat chicks, Samantha, Ariel, Bambi etc. $260 an hour - no thanks.

This place is getting a bit expensive now considering it is full of old, average and fat chicks, Samantha, Ariel, Bambi etc. $260 an hour - no thanks.

Completely agree. Different story if the lineup was like Stilettos.

Completely agree. Different story if the lineup was like Stilettos.

Well don't have to go as far as Stilettos, they can't even compete with Tiffany's up the road with the current line up. I remember a few years ago when they literally had supermodels for $190 an hour. Now it is $170/ half for below average potatoes.