Bliss Erotic Massage - General Discussion Thread

Michele - I'm curious to know what name Grace was using when working at Bliss? 

I'm yet to see her at Bodyrotic, but may have seen this lady at Bliss without realising the connection and that we may have possibly met. 

Cheers!

That's interesting . Look forward to seeing her
Grace also came from there

Anyone else has good memories of Lille, the Estonian girl from a few years ago? Did anyone else had full service with her? I think there is a similar girl working here, Erica, I think. I was told by manager that she was on holidays and coming back at the end on January but still not showing up on the roster.

Who's had a look at Stephanya. Funny how they are targeting previous fans of Sia.

I loved Sia as well. I had around 5 sessions with her and Sia's standard offers were consistently far better than current roster.

most of the current girls work the extras, which ruins the moment. And hardly want finishes on their body. Mind you tho I don't ask to. But Sia just went with the flow and used up all remaining time

Tic can u please tell us more about your session with aia

Tilc can u please tell us about your sessions with sia

Has anyone seen collette yet? Hear from another girl who she does doubles with that she offers cheeky extras and possibly full service... Interested in seeing her

Had a double with lily and Nicole on Monday frigging amazing sure the full service was pretty pricey but seriously worth every cent.

If any one is interested in seeing sia please email me on [email protected] only clients she has seen before. Thanks guys I finally found her and she asked me to let the news out on a few selected clients allowed

Has anyone seen collette yet? Hear from another girl who she does doubles with that she offers cheeky extras and possibly full service... Interested in seeing her

Providing full service is pretty much the norm of most of the girls that work here nowadays.

Yes, saw Vivian a few times. From memory, she used to like blowing in your ear and making a clicking sort of sound :)

Does anyone remember Cameron - advertised as Canadian, but as Aussie as they come. Would love to find out where she moved on to.

Cameron, she was one of the best

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm looking for a good rub and tug in Sydney, what's included the standard service here? Who's the best girl with big tits to see?

Alpine, if you're after a pretty steamy service, check out Charlie if she's still there. Otherwise if Erika ire around and you want a more relaxed one, she's amazing as well.

I really miss Ivy, the tall, tattooed Kiwi brunette. Had really fun times with her. Does anyone know where she landed?

Edited by AndyJ
Merged to GDT as this is not a review

I would highly recommend Heidi. She really puts in a big effort and looks to be exhausted at the end. Kinda makes me feel bad so I always leave a tip.